Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

False memories while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenpl, Feb 16, 2018.

1. So I know it’s weird but I’m a self conscious person so I audio recorded myself while I was high just so I knew how I was coming off. So when I went back to listen to it there was a short discussion I remember having with my friend that I didn’t hear on the recording. If I didn’t record it I wouldn’t have ever thought twice about it. It’s just really creepy and I’m so freaked out. Is having a false memory normal while high?

• Like Like x 1

2. Why are you recording conversations i smell bacon:cop::cop:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I'll bet that conversation was just in your head. I can imagine that happening while stoned.
    dan-dangibsonwain-i-need-to-start-wearing-a-gopro-on-30683205.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. LMAO!!! when I was like 15, 16, I would record my smoke sessions too. lolololol. Never had any false memories though

• Like Like x 2
  5. Sounds like being high! Always an adventure. I read a post I made a week or so ago where I wrote I was going to run an ounce of cannabis through my ISO3. Except I don't have an ounce of cannabis and was not planning to get one. I have no idea why I wrote that. It was not an intentional falsehood, but untrue none the less. Are you sure that was your voice in the recording? It's one of those things like you never get to see your own face in its entirety.

• Like Like x 1
  6. apparently its quite common for us to remember things wrongly or that just never happened at all. i get pulled up by my mates for my dodgy story telling skills all the time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum