Fallout

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Tjsams94, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Idk if it's just me but fallout 3 & fallout new Vegas are by far the greatest games to play stoned. The post apocalyptic america with the 50's style music, cars and buildings, the crazy story lines, freaky radioactive mutated monsters jumping out at you, and the free roaming blend so perfectly. I get so caught up in it sometimes it starts seeming realistic.

2. I loved both Fallout games on 360. I have so many hours invested in those games its embarrassing.

If u havent played Oblivion I highly recommend it man. I am a huge Fallout fan, but I still think Oblivion is a better game.

3. I loved oblivion and I'm waiting to get skyrim. I think they are on the same level of amazing I love fantasy style games like elder scroll but fallout has this eery feeling and its retro futuristic. They are both 10/10 to me.

4. A lot of people hated the leveling system in oblivion, but I liked it. They should have incorporated it into the new fallout games, that way the game wouldn't get old as soon as you hit a high level. Training skills, such as actually sneaking to gain experience like in oblivion...etc would be the only way to gain levels in that class, instead of just picking random stat points at every predetermined level.

I can't shoot any enemy more than once now without them exploding and dying :).Some people may see that as good, but for me it kinda made it repetetive.

Either way I love fallout 3 but haven't tried New Vegas because I am worried about hardware glitches and conflicts ( im on PC).

5. I bought an xbox just to play these games after playing at a friend's place. I don't even like video games. I don't even own any other ones. I've got something like 1000 hours total on 2 characters.

6. I've logged a few hundred hours into both 3 & New Vegas and love them both.

Pro-tip: Playing as a female character is much more fun than a male character. The ladies of Fallout have nice bubble butts.

7. Sweet man I just bought New Vegas, because one of my friends told to me to check it out. I'm excited to play it high, but I just smoked the last of my stuff. I haven't played any fall out games before but Oblivion was amazing. Skyrim is going to be awesome.

8. I can't wait to play new vegas for my first time and first time has to be high as shit. LOL i played fallout 3 baked and I was being chased by some floating robot shooting lasers at me while i was crouched and running like hell through the pitch black darkness over boulders, laying mines behind me, anything to get away praying i didnt run into more monsters It was the most intense gaming moment of my life

9. [​IMG]

You were running away from this?...

-_-

I would like to see you play dead space or stalker.

10. What should I do in new vegas now? I did a lot of quests, the dlc and the main story. Anyone know any long side quests that most people don't know about.

11. ^Pretty much go around and find every map point, see if it has some quests etc.

Soo fallout 3 was fun for me to play so stoned BUT fallout nv is different. I feel like every minute I play saps from my high because, you know, its a tedious game but fallout 3 was able to ensnare me within its atmosphere. Since I spend most of my hours high, I tend to avoid it that game. NBA 2k11 otoh....

12. Thats exactly what happened to me, Im still only a quarter of the way through New Vegas because it got boring way to fast.

Fallout 3 is one of my favorite games though, already played through it twice and I dont have the desire to play it again for awhile though

13. fallout 3 is the greatest x box game on the fuckin planet. i'm a sucker for post apocalyptic settings. gimme a gun, a shitload of ammo some mutants and some bud and i'm set for a few hours. i gotta take a shit

14. New Vegas was a little bit of a let down but it was very hard to make a game equally as great as fallout 3. Fallout 3 was that great game that comes once every few years. I also recommend mass effect 2. It's a little more thinking about what to do but it has beautiful graphics and cool places to go throughout the milky way galaxy.

15. i love fallout. got new vegas and 3. so much fun high and the story like is beast

16. #16 Jesko66, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2011

No I think it was something that looked like this

http://images.wikia.com/fallout/images/7/77/Mr._Handy.png

But it wasn't Mr. Handy, it was one that was just roaming the world and friendly until I fired at it. Dead Space freaks me out even when Im sober