Fallout: New Vegas

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Anthony777, Jul 21, 2012.

1. yup i think it was.
    Did anyone else get point lookout, and find that the Hillbillies were abnormally resilient to any ammunition you pumped into them?

Got damn they were a pain in the ass...
    Lol my character was black, too :D

2. I recently bought this from the Steam sales, I've played it before and had a good time. So hopefully I'll be able to re-live the fun.

Any suggestions for mods?

3. Bethesda intentionally made them like that, because they wanted PL to be the toughest FO3 expansion. I actually had to tone the difficulty down cause I was getting my ass kicked in that expansion at times :(

4. Fucking Right. They were way too strong. lol I found myself fleeing most of the time.

5. [quote name='"JACK550"']God dammit I love fallout 3

[/quote]

I just took this lol

Attached Files:

6. i still need to get the last add-on before 4 comes out.....whenever that will be

7. Great fucking game. Played that shit for hours:p ...I got the Dead Money DLC which was pretty cool.

8. You should really check out Honest Hearts, Old World Blues and especially Lonesome Road if you enjoyed Dead Money.:wave:

9. I want a pipboy now, fallout has made me want a pipboy..

10. [quote name='"Twee"']I want a pipboy now, fallout has made me want a pipboy..[/quote]

I am formally applying to be your pipboy

Attached Files:

11. Anyone know how much the Fallout:NV ultimate edition is along with what comes with it? I may very well buy it to extend NV's lifespan.

12. Ulitmate Edition is $29.99 on Steam right now. It comes with Lonesome Road, Dead Money, Old World Blues, and Honest Hearts.

13. Awesome, thank you very much. I also heard it comes with a gun runner pack or whatnot?

14. So should I pick fallout3 up or new vegas? Ive only played the vault part at the beginning of fo3.

Is there a big difference graphically? Fallout 3's graphics look really piss poor.

15. There's almost no difference graphically. Except NV has clouds in its sky. But otherwise they both look alike when it comes to graphics.

Gameplay wise I'd play for NV, but if you want an amazing game all around get FO3. That game is stellar in every regard.

Also, it looks piss poor cause of the Gamebryo engine. That engine never looked amazing in any game but you get the feeling of being in a post-apocalyptic world.

16. As an above poster said: the expansions, of course. It also comes with Courier's Stash and Gun Runner's Arsenal.

17. And what is contained in those packs?

I'm very interested in buying the UE for the value and those seem like icing on the cake.

18. #58 danksandskanks, Jul 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2012
    Awesome thanks for the info, after watching a few videos the graphics really aren't as bad looking as I remembered.

hopefully I can get it to run on windows 7.

EDIT: after reading a ton of people complaining about FO3 with windows 7 ill probably just go with New Vegas lol..

19. i just bought gun runners arsenal for 320 Microsoft points

it unlocks a bunch of new guns and ammo types along with new challenges and achievements

you can buy 12 gauge dragon breath shotgun shells with this add-on :D

20. After I beat it I put in god mode and ran around killing everyone with the chainsaw and had unlimited Euclid's C-Finder shots....good times