Fallout 3

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Greengypsywolf, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Any old school PC gamers out there heard about the release of Fallout 3. It looks alot different than the original 2, but I'm hopeful that it won't completely suck.
    For anyone that might be interested and doesn't yet know, the official sites is: fallout.bethsoft.com

2. The game looks badass from what ive seen. If you go to ign.com they have screenshots and stuff from
    e3. From what ive seen: graphically it looks better than oblivion did, and for the huge size of both games
    thats pretty damn gorgeous. As far as customization goes it looks like its gonna be better than the original
    fallouts. Bethesda is one of the top companys right now imo, they have never ruined, broke, or betrayed
    a game series. they are some talented dudes, dont worry about them messing up fallout 3 im sure itll
    blow your mind, just like morrowind and oblivion. You know you can get a dog that goes hunting with you?
    BADASS!

also, gametrailers.com is an awesome site for the newest videos.

3. You make very valid points, I'm just worried because Fallout represents the game that got into hardcore PC gaming!
    The dog is dogmeat, he is the only character to make it into all 3 games! Die hard fans would probly start a riot if dogmeat wasn't there!

4. Greetings,

I'm a lifelong closet-gamer. I am really excited for Fallout 3, I can't wait to start roaming around, killing mutants. I love the RPG and inventory elements of Fallout, so this one promises to be good.

On another note for Open-World PC Shooters'; Farcry 2.

Yours Truly,
    Sam_Spade