falling skies

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by dealwithit, Jun 18, 2012.

1. season 2 ep one just came out, watching it now
    anyone else like this show?

2. Haha I was just going to make this thread actually.

Love this show, lots of directions they could be taking this. First episode really set the groundwork for the whole season pretty well, and I'm excited to be watching this show all summer :smoke:

3. I thought the tough girl looked familiar. She was in the episode "Sundance Kids" of Entourage where she was tag teamed by Turtle and Drama, LOL.

4. I'm pretty psyched for this season.

I wasn't expecting much last season, and I really got into it. Yea the budget and graphics aren't the best, yea the story isn't the best, but I just think it's great to have another actual sci-fi alien invasion show out there.

5. niceeeee two episodes for the premiere xD
    and yea..they need more of these sci fi shows

6. yes they do, the remake of "V" was just horrible.

7. horrible doesnt cut it.

that show was just plain awful. i mean thats shit-the-bed awful. there is no way to truly describe what a sloppy mess V was.

8. I'm about to watch the first episode I have recorded :D

9. season 1 finished.

at first i didnt like it, but then when pope said "paprika on chicken? what are you hungarian!?" i laughed my ass off and now i love the show.

10. anybody seen the new episode yet?

im just downloading right now.

11. I think there's 2 new episodes if I'm not mistaken? But the new season is pretty sweet already. Hopefully it will transcend the first.

12. why doesnt the kid say anything when he encounters the skitter that controls him...fuckin idiot!

13. Waiting for the episode 3 stream to take a long ass time to load. F***in pissing me off.

14. Saw the first two episodes of the new season. Still pretty good so far. I really liked the first episode.

Maybe I missed something, but does any one know why exactly the aliens have come to earth? Have they explained that in the show?

15. the only thing said so far has been "weve come to determine whether your species survives or not" or some shit.

i think theyre going to slowly work up to that over this season.

16. i thought it was to harvest the children and metal

17. they were using the children to take the scrap metal to build their giant contructs, they never said anything else besides the use of slave labor to build things on earth.

18. Yea... and if they came to earth for just the children, to make more skitters, then you figuire they wouldn't have destroyed most of the earths population.

19. pretty much.

im currently thinking that those long skinny fuckers, aswell as the skitters have no planet, maybe even are a group of outlaws to their own species just ransacking planet after planet stealing all the resources and moving on to the next.

20. That is a reasonable theory. But I'm patient enough to keep waiting to have that answered.

Poor Jimmy.