Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Falling over.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Froop, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Do you guys ever fall over when you're high or drunk? I don't mean 'I don't know where the hell I am' drunk, but tipsy.

I'm like a tree. I'm tall as shit and skinny as shit. Occasionally when I'm intoxicated, I fall over like a tree without even stopping what I'm doing. Last winter before I'd built up any kind of tolerance one of my friends packed a bowl of pure kief and I had greens. This was my first time smoking a pipe, so I just pulled and pulled. I cleared a third or more of the bowl. Stood there chatting for like 20 seconds, then fell over. I was still talking while I was falling, and still talking on the ground. I didn't realize I'd fallen until I asked my friends what was so funny. I didn't pass out, I just fell over. Just like a log.

A couple days later I was smoking Salvia. I fell over during my 2nd toke, and I was still inhaling when I hit the ground. I was still tripping a bit from the first hit though.

Early this July I was camping, and all we did was smoke & drink. We were having shots with the neighboring campsite, and I was laughing and talking and drinking and then I fell over. I carried on the conversation mid- and post-fall as if nothing had happened (I'd spilled my drink, so I wasn't drinking anymore). Everyone was staring at me, thinking wtf? It was silent for a moment except for my continued chatter, and then everyone started laughing. It was awesome.

Does anyone else experience shit like this? I mean, I don't even realize I'm falling while I'm falling. I don't try to stop myself. If I'm waving my hand I'll still be waving it on the ground. I mean, usually when people fall over drunk, it's like collapsing, but I sort of, 'tip over'. I might as well be a 6"4' 2x4 stood on it's end.

2. Lol no. I'm 6'4" and 158 (so not super skinny, but still fairly lean) and I haven't fallen over in many years.

3. I'm 6'2 and 135 pounds and never fall over

4. That would be funny as shit to see, but hope you are never holding an expensive bing when you tip over.

5. I fell over once from drinking too much last year at a welcome back party. I don't fall over when I smoke, but sometimes my balance is off a little if I sit too long.

I don't drink and smoke at the same time though. That's just asking for trouble.

6. I dont know but i'm clumsy...i slid across my room on a ps3 controller, flipped over, and nocked over 3 60 peice packs of gum all over my floor

7. i am 6'6 and only fall over while drunk.

8. i guess you're that one friend who everybody tells to sit the fuck down

9. Dude this sounds serious, maybe you should call Dr. House. It's sounds like an episode or something. Lol. Jp.

10. haha sometimes. not fall over but bump into things, almost fall because of bad balance, etc. smoking weed makes me have terrible balance and hand-eye coordination after a while. when I'm high I'm a terrible klutz and the more often I smoke the worse balance I have. yet another reason why t-breaks are important :p

11. It's even weirder, 'cause I'm not perceivably drunk when this happens. I may get a bit giggly (well, 'smiley' really- I don't giggle), but I'll be having an ordinary conversation and just fall over. It's actually really funny.

Of course when I'm high I'm really, really high before falling over.

12. falling over? almost happened to my girlfriend once when she was REALLY STONED. she ended up passing out for three seconds before i walked her back to her house

13. Lol what? Im 5'10 150 and have never just fell over. I have fell while being super drunk a couple times tho

14. I'm 8'9, 500 pounds and Windows 7 was my idea.