Falling leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Xxpaintdemonxx, Apr 28, 2013.

1. So I just wanted some feedback from experienced growers. I am 3 weeks into 12/12 and started to get some nice production of buds. Plants are about 6 feet tall all females and I started noticing e leaves on the bottom turning yellow and falling off. I read that, that is normal for this stage of plant but if I cut some of the bigger yellowing leaves off would that be okay? Practically a jungle going on there and I figure if they are dieing no more use for them. This is my first indoor grow and it's been doing great so far.

Also bottom leaves seem to be getting droopy too even tho the watering is good. I'm issuing they just are not getting a ton of light just a a little.

I'm using ;
    1000w Hps bulb on 12/12
    Fox farm ocean forest and ff gb, bb, tb nutes.
    Plants got so tall they almost reached the light. Some leaves got burnt which I cut off. But I bent the plants away from light so havn't had this type of issue anymore.

2. Yea you can cut the bottoms off and it will be ok I do this anyway makes for a nice lift on the whole garden

Sent from iPhone 5

3. Cool, thats what I thought thx!