Falling in love with my stoner sex buddy..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jasskalicious, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Sounds like insecurity issues.

Me and my girlfriend dont ask eachother where we're at all the time either. We make our own plans and we accept one anothers.

How can you not see that you're not already in a relationship? You are. No matter what you say your title is, at the end of the day its both of your feelings and emotions that define what you two are. Would the both of you be upset or pissed if you started talking to other people? seeing other people? Fucking other people?

If you answered yes then guess what. You're in a relationship.

2. soooo..... you don't wanna be friends?

3. She'll just end up taking you shopping

4. I'm pretty much in the same boat, but a little further along than you. Started as fuck buddies, but developed a solid friendship. She's leaving for Africa for a few years soon, so we obviously couldn't have a real relationship, but things did get kind of romantic, we were essentially together though never in name.

Today, after she just left for her hometown for a few months before leaving for Africa, she called me and asked me if I was going to date other people while she was gone. I told her that I was not going to wait for her for a minimum of two years, but that I didn't want to stop being friends/more while we were still able to communicate. Obviously that wasn't quite what she wanted to hear.

So I have no advice, but it is going to get messy unless you end it or make something of it.

5. No risk, no reward.

Actually you can't have love without breaking hearts.

Hearts get broken all the time. But they are rebuilt and made even stronger.

Between the two of you, you are going to break each others' hearts, not just once, but over and over again. Fuck each other over many times over.

Then you reconcile... and stay... until you fuck each other again. Literally, and figuratively.

Then you reconcile... and stay...

You get the point.

And the point is, love hurts. So deal with it.

Or else don't even dream about it.

You will WANT to tell your guy where you've been.

He will also want to tell you where he's been.

And then you'll be talking about where you two have been.

And what you've been doing... and soon, you'll be talking about where you want to be going... and what you want to be doing.

You'll spend your time together virtually unseparably.

Then you know... you are in a relationship.

Don't be afraid, girl.

You have everything to gain, but only a heart to lose.

6. Why does it matter? If he makes you happy, in the long run, he's probably gonna be around longer when hes NOT in a relationship with you.

7. Sounds like you messed up the terms fuck buddy and boyfriend.

Fuck buddy is casual sex

Boyfriend is monogamous, feelings, buying shit and whatever else you mentioned above.

You are falling in love with you boyfriend.

Next question.

8. sounds like u guys r together just not offical

ask him... make it offical i mean its gonna be the same but least u know that thats all yours~

9. The two of you are so focused on "labels" that you are forcing yourselves into denial about what's actually happening.