Falling for my best freind

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by tam575, Oct 26, 2013.

1. So today my friends roomate was away so she invited me over to drink and hang out. We both got wrecked, and hooked up. Before you write this off as a normal dumb drunk hookup, it wasnt like that at all. We connected at an emotional level, and at one point we were both just pouring out hearts out to each other. It took me 2 yrs (time ive been friends with her) to figure out that shes like the person for me. Were so alike and good together.
    The thing is tho, i feel like we could never have sex or do anything if we were sober. It would feel weird since ive known her for so long. Im confused guys.. What do you think ?

2. Talk to her about it, be open and honest about your feelings, it's likely that she feels the same way.
    Good luck :)

3. It's only weird until you've done it. Then it becomes natural, and you wonder why you never did.

4. #5 b4tt1n1, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2013
    Its better to have sober sex and save intoxicated sex for the special occasions otherwise it'll get old quick lol

5. Oops didn't see this update thread.

Did you take pics? Post Em

6. nail her, it will be weird. weird is good 

7. Assuming the friend that was away has a vagina and isn't one of your exs. Smoke a few and see what happens lol

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app