Falling for a co worker?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by FallenOne08214, Jun 29, 2012.

1. So the last relationship I was in was back in 2008, right after graduation. By new year's eve, she left me for whatever crazy ass dude on the side. Skip forward to now.

I started working at the small restaraunt about 9 months ago. I by a decent vibe from everyone. Smoked out with a few. There's this one girl, about 22-23. I'm 22 as of recently. Since day 1, I can't get her out of my head. And it's not just physical appearance. Her mind is always amazing me.

Problem before is she was going out with another co worker. Cool, I'll just be me to everyone and forget about her. 8-9 months later, still in my mind daily. I'll walk her out after work cause she gets out like 5-10 minutes before me, it's dark/late, and she's a young woman. Currently I don't know if the 2 worked things out of not.

I guess no question. I should continue to stay away. Has anyone been in a similar situation?

2. talk to her about things? only way to find out bro, if her and her dude are going strong then let things be

3. Similar, yes. But she doesn't have anyone with her.