Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Falling asleep?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iDutch, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Recently I have started to fall asleep right after I smoke. Is it because the weed is to strong? Or am I smoking to much? This is bothersome because I don't get time to enjoy the high and just pass out.

2. That happens to me too, but it happens when I blaze late at night. I could stay up if I want to, just SIT UP and ply xbox or watch tv. But once you lay down it's ooooovvveerrr its like ur sleepin on a cloud. How could you resist sleepin on a cloud man? A clouudd. With HD dreams following next.

3. unless i take 3+ blunts to the dome that doesn't happen

4. That used to happen to me:

What I've found is not eating helps keep you awake. Also not smoking when your super tired, I mean if you're really tired why not just go to sleep?

5. Just smoke less man,
    and try not getting to comfortable(like laying on your couch)
    right after you smoke. Do something that is gonna hold your attention,
    like video games or guitar or w/e floats your boat.

6. happens when i smoke too much in so little time, if i space it out it wont be as bad.

7. Alright thanks, yesterday my friends and I got really high. I decided to get comfy in bed and was gone before I knew it. It probably has something to do with the fact that I only smoke at night. And just a random little story, yesterday I went skateboarding down a hill while high probably the most fun I've had in a long time! :hello: