Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Falling asleep high??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by herny, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Hour and a half ago i vape abunch. i try going to sleep and as i drift away i feel my muscles tingle all over...but it feels like im getting sleep pararylis? like when it happens i feel paranoid and frozen...not good.

so yea idk what to do i want to go to bed but im afraid

2. please respond

3. Next time, don't vape abunch before you go to sleep.

4. hold you breath until you pass out...works great

5. You zone out and don't fall asleep and it just seems like your laying there for hours?

6. i love going to bed high.... do it everyday actually...

7. no like i fall asleep but its scary

8. fuckin weed dude. nakes me sleep like a baby when i smoke late at night.. sorry if this doesn't make sense i'm drunk

9. oh never mind then, that's fucked up. Go see a doctor.

10. [quote name='"cincinnatiswag"']fuckin weed dude. nakes me sleep like a baby when i smoke late at night.. sorry if this doesn't make sense i'm drunk[/quote]

This post makes sense

11. [quote name='"herny"']Hour and a half ago i vape abunch. i try going to sleep and as i drift away i feel my muscles tingle all over...but it feels like im getting sleep pararylis? like when it happens i feel paranoid and frozen...not good.

so yea idk what to do i want to go to bed but im afraid[/quote]

I vape every morning as I am a day sleeper. I use sour grapes (indica) and I sleep very well with it.

12. Pace your breaths until you steady your heart rate and begin to fall asleep. Works great for me

13. Do not sleep on your back.

14. Smoke sativa bro indica will knock you out

15. put music on bro. its your mind thats fucking with you.

16. I vape everynight before bed. I wake refreshed as ever. Maybe your vaping at too high a temp?

17. It can still happen if you sleep on your back.

If you are getting sleep paralysis and you aren't just feeling a body high then i suggest you actually smoke. Like out of a pipe. I NEVER get sleep paralysis after i smoke. But i get it at least twice a week when i'm not high.

18. I love to smoke before i sleep... Makes it just perfect :)

19. Indica makes me feel this way, but I love waking up still high great feeling man.