Fallen Soldiers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blant-Man_007, Jan 9, 2006.

1. I kinda know new years was awhile ago but i gotta post this.

I went over my friends house for a little New Years Smokeage. I Purchased some Gin, Bombay Sapphire, and my friend has the bud. we played xbox 360 on live and drank and chain smoked Newports and chilled out. we turned a trombone into a massive hitting bong we smoke his closet out and the group of people i hang out with, this year has been kinda hard on us. With the death of fellow smokers i took it up on my self to hold a toast for the fallen brothers that we lost, that used to do the tings we love the most smoke bud play Halo 2, some times i still can hear my friend yelling into the Xbox Live head set take that teammates in BattleField 2:MC, A sweet was for him, and a round going of the bottle of Gin till it was gone. We was fucked up and i know they wanted it to be that way. We miss you guys and hope to play halo 2 with ya one day, and smoke one of thoese gigantic blunts you rolled. They took one for the team.

2. At least they're in a better place where they can smoke as much bud as they want and gorge on numerous junkfood and fruit that lie all over the place. And they're waiting for you. You'll feel much better when you realize you are as dead now as you ever will be. :)

3. dude, I'm totally trying that trombone bong thing.
    can you tell me what you did? I got a regular tenor trombone with F attachment.

4. ok we took the slide off and the part where the slide screws on so it will travel to the bell we charged a blunt into that like really long and you stick your head into the bell and suck and teh smoke will engluf you Cheerz..