Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fall semester is coming up... Can i smoke while taking 12 credits and sports?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KryptoniteKing, Aug 14, 2012.

1. 12 units i mean. Does weed make you not remember information when you study

2. Try it for one unit, i smoked my final quarter senior year and my grades were good as usual

3. 12 credits is a snooze fest

blaze all day

4. If you cant go to 12 hours of class a week while smoking then you shouldnt smoke period. Just prioritize

5. I'm taking 18 credits this semester, as I did last semester- blazed before class every day. Makes class more comfortable. As long as your mind is right and you want to pass, gonj wont affect you in a negative way.

My advise, throw a portable vape in your car for breaks throughout the day. You'll wonder why you've never done so before.

Edit: and honestly, I couldn't study for a long period of time without blazing.

6. my auto classes is 15 hrs a week . then 9 hrs of academic classes. Then i run 4-6 miles for cross practiceeveryday including warm ups it itakes 7 hrs a week. I have a meet that i have to travel around 2hrs every saturaday and some wednesdays.

7. portable vape? like those small cheap ones at head shops. like 60-90 bux. does grasscity have any good ones?

8. I wouldn't go cheap. You get what you pay for. I recommend the "da vinci" or the iolite. There are lots and lots out there now a days though, it's worth it to do a little research.

9. 24 hours, + 7 hours for something you must enjoy doing (most of us have hobbies), that's plenty of time.

That's 31 hours out of 168 hours in a week minus say 68 for sleeping, that's like 70 hours of free time a week. I think you're good :hello:

10. Double facepalm.

11. from experience just smoke a bit, not as often, once or twice a week is good. you got your entire life to blaze as much as you want but you dont wanna have to play catchup at the free time

12. If you don't blaze you'll soon realize there is at least a 2-3 hour window of time in your day that you could be. I mean, it's not like you are going to be busy from the time you wake up to the time you fall asleep. Theres always enough time to smoke a bowl at the end of the day. And honestly, there's usually enough time in the mornings, during breaks, on the way home with a vape, during dinner, when you study, and any other time you can think of.

13. I mean can i be stoned at class and still retain the same amount of information or whatever. I want to get all A's hehe

14. Yes just take über notes so you don't forget all your lessons:)

15. The sports may be the problem, not the academics! Do they drug test athletes at your prospective school?

You may want to take a T-break and clean up your system before school!

Granny

16. fortunately they dont drug test ;))its a total stoner school up in the mountains lol

17. Dude, 12 credits? thats not much man.

I've taken 18 credits of all 300 level class's smoking/vaping 3-4 times a day, before during and after class.

Its all about having the right mindset, and not slacking off.