Fall of the Republic

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sublime83, Feb 4, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU]YouTube - Fall of the Republic HQ full length version[/ame]
    ok just got done watching that. all i have to say is fuck obama, we desperately need to get a third party in the white house, fuck all these rich assholes bringing in all these ex-corporate asses into the government...people in the business of making money have NO right in the government, i dont want some guy who is gonna do nothing but do what HE thinks is gonna make HIM and his cronies money. Our founding fathers would outraged at what we have become today. i've lost a lot of hope for america. i dont see us getting out of this one

This is what we need to be voting forDonâ€â„¢t Sell Elections to the Highest Bidder - Enact strong standards of political conduct for corporations | Ideas for Change in America | Change.org
    this is so much more important then trying to "vote"(at change.org, not in cali...everyone better vote for that one!) for marijuana legalization which obama is just gonna fuckin ignore anyway. so why waste time with that when voting to keep corporate money out of the debates could help get someone like ron paul into the white house who DOES care about the people and wants to get rid of stupid laws. like the drug war. which would legalize marijuana and other drugs. fuck the democrats. fuck the republicans. im glad i saw this it changed my outlook on life and america. /end rant
    what do you guys think. im not exactly into politics and all that but its easy to see were getting fucked over...i just wanna see what you guys think.

2. Fall of the republic?

...Really?
    Bush's torture didn't do that? His phone tapping?
    Making money in office? Hm... Halliburton?

By everything you say, you should be talking about Bush, and you'd realize that Obama is FAR from a threat to the republic. Try again.

And I can't take you seriously when you type that way. Seriously...stfu.

3. #3 sublime83, Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2010
    if you would watch the video you would see where im coming from. they make it out to be like obama as the scape goat, when he is apart of it, its really about the global corporations and the federal gov't

4. The republic has been falling for decades. Ever since FDR died in office, this country has been slowly taken over by corporations and presidents who work for them. The only exceptions are Kennedy (who was killed) and Carter before he was effectively required to change his policies.

The reason that there is so much more Bush-bashing than other presidents is that Bush was either really bad at covering up his biases, or just didn't care enough to bother.

5. god dammit people.

This video gets posted in the Politics section every week.

6. Yes, this thing gets posted pretty much every week since it came out last year.

This, and/or The Obama Deception have to be the most frequently posted videos in this section. Usually these.... films.... are accompanied by a vague OP which tells us "fuck this guy" or "we can't stand for this bullshit" or something.

I mean, just search this forum, or Pandora's Box, for "alex jones" or "the fall of the republic" or "the obama deception" or any other of this fellows fine films.

7. And then democrats/leftists come into the thread saying something to the effect of, "I like how no one says anything about BUSH," and then the thread turns into a right vs. left, dem vs. repub circle jerk.

8. damn i was gonna do a search but my head was up my ass because i had just watched it.

9. youre head is up your ass because youre dumb as hell. bad topic, take it to the conspiracy section. im ashamed to almost share a username with you

10. Why do we get a new thread on this every few days?

11. Thats is some scarey shit - Really puts shit in prospective
    Good find - I posted it to FaceBook - I suggest everyone does this. People need to wake the hell up, put down the fucking cell phone, and take back our country!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. I'm going to be honest here. I don't know what to believe anymore. Its all too confusing, people say there is NWO coming..people push it down as a conspiracy theory. Who is telling the truth here? And if there is an NWO coming, what do we do? Atm I am leaning towards NWO theory because I can see the hypocrisy and the bullshit that goes on..but what if that is just shitty government work and greed?

13. yeah like i want to believe obama, and i want the NWO to be wrong, but i think "shit, what if its not" and i dont think anyone likes that outcome...except the rich who will have all the poweer

14. Maybe you should have watched the movie before you replied.. It doesnt matter who is at the head of the snake, they are all the same. In fact 'Bama is probably MORE dangerous than Bush because so many people believe his lies.

Facts are not conspiracies - You should be ashamed that you dont care about your country enough to take 2 hours to learn about how the wool has been pulled over your eyes, and how marshal law is not only right around the corner, but imminent.

15. #15 saltines, Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010
    WHAT do we do??? This movie makes me want to go get a rifle and start rallying with my neighborhood. Should we stop paying taxes? And our bills to send a message?

EDIT: also if you look at NWO..marijuana prohibition suddenly make sense. They don't want you to think out side the box, or for yourself.

16. yeah if marijuana is legalized i think the amount of people smoking cigarettes goes down, less people will drink, (some)people will become smarter about how they spend their money and stay away from big names like wal mart and become more active within their communites and are better educated. of course there are always execptions but. marijuana legalization could result in a couple diff outcomes. but could you imagine if marijuana gets legalized, we start growing and exporting hemp and marijuana(because if we legalize and make money, other contries will) plus all of the products that can be made from both.
    this is pretty much explains a lot of it
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ1nlB5Ucc8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Legalize marijuana now[/ame]

17. Yea, but if its legal..people may see the truth in things..but the evil is still in power.

18. i dont see it being federally legalized until marjority of the states legalize it. today has become too much about the federal gov't when the states should really be whose in charge

19. Heh - Did you watch your own vid??:p

20. i just had that their to point out the benefits of it if it were legalized like how it ford used hemp to help produce kerosene or w/e he said and then the ppl got greedy and started using oil. and to that quote
    why do ppl think hes gonna honor his word, hes already lied about enough stuff, and he just blew us off, so why should i believe he's gonna actually do something about it? i still voted on it but i really dont think hes gonna do anything about it, even though i hope i am wrong