Fall of the Republic - - Fall of Empires - - The Dark Ages

Discussion in 'Politics' started by xXMelkorXx, Aug 25, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u5Nd9i1UiA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Trailer - Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack Obama[/ame]

So..I wouldnt be the first person to ever think that the US shows alot similar qualities to the once great roman republic..even our founding fathers founded our fundamental principles on a mix of greek and roman political ideals..

Eventually, the roman republic became the worlds leading superpower, dominating the western known world, and its arrogance and lust for blood and the money that war brings, led the roman state into a military empire, where roman general vied for the cousul seat beginning with a man named Julius Caesar.

Now, sounds a little bit like us no? Well, we might be different in many regards, the times are different, but still the same social and political control stops are all in place to mimic the fall of the republic of rome, to the fall of america..

And in history, whenever a great superpower collaspes, as did rome and alexanders empire, a great period of horrific warfare, and chaos follows. Where civil war, and no learning takes place, and the world falls into darkness, a bleak age where supersiction and paranoia is rampant, and men subjucate those around them.

Perhaps, armed with such knowledge we can help prevent such a tragedy of human history to repeat itself?

Also, lets have a healthy communication about this, no need to pay insult or injury to anyone's intelligence or political beliefs :smoke::smoke:

2. I see the United States and all other nations eventually at some point in the future joining together in a global government. The United States probably wont die or fall as an empire but be one of the founding nations of our new world government. The United Nations and the European Union are all precursors to our species no longer being separated by geographical and cultural lines. I don't think this is going to happen tomorrow, and I think that if the wrong things happen we might fuck up the first time we try, but eventually patriotism in countries will be replaced with pride for humanity and human kind in general. Like I said I don't know when this will happen but technology makes our world smaller everyday and world government seems inevitable.

3. I'm not gonna lie. It's honestly hard to take anything Alex Jones says seriously. Much less his movies about the Anunnaki, NWO, etc.

4. This makes sense to me. Moreover I don't really think that'd be a bad thing at all. People always seem to assume that a one-world government = authoritarian fascism. I don't think it would need to be like that...

5. #5 maxrule, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2009
    Most people forget that Rome is very much alive and well today. They did not disappear or become the EU. Rome is still an empire and has been hiding behind God, in disguise and pretending to be a Church.

The fact is that Rome still intends to rule the world once again and that is where all this globalism comes from.

The US is an important part of that global plan and anyone with out bias can clearly see how the US has been busy all over the world in the last century undermining the old way of doing things and setting up their own globalist puppets.

The NWO will not be lead by the US, rather it will be under the rule of Rome.

This is the beast who's deadly wound was healed in Revelation. :bongin:

[​IMG]

6. What is the most powerful government in the world?
    What is the most corrupt government in the world?

7. Oh Oh Oh... Mr. Kotter ; I know this one... :D

On the surface it appears to the US.

I still say we have already been taken over and we are under the control of our masters.

Who is in the center of this photo? That guy is in charge but shhhhh... it's a secret. ;)

[​IMG]

8. Actually, the center of the photo is the empty space between the Pope and the lady standing to his right.

9. A world government could bring with it some really awesome things, in a lot of different ways. For example: The United States spends 68% of its money on defense in some way. Imagine if humans didn't have to worry about protecting ourselves from other humans! If we weren't spending money on trying to kill ourselves we could spend more money on really important things like space exploration or curing diseases and stopping world hunger. We need to bring every person on the planets standard of living up to that of a middle class person in the United States. Some might say that is impossible but I say that we are human fucking beings and we can do any god damn thing we set our minds to.

10. You think a global government could be based on consent? People would have to abandon all cultural history and local sovereignty, and I don't see that happening without a fight.

Terrorism would be a much bigger problem if the West forcefully expands on its sphere of influence.

11. Perhaps it's a good idea, but they are conspiring and secretly going about creating it. They are forcing the world in to this system and if the system ends up being tyrannical you know what that means.

The fact that we are forced to participate should be a clue.

As a practical matter the constant threats, killings, disasters, the perpetual war and chaos are both the cause of and the need for a world government.

It is doomed to failure under these conditions.

12. Why? There's always a need to administrate on the local level so why would a world government feel the need to make those institutions void? I can't see how culture would be destroyed any further than what globalization already does to it.

Look at the European Union: each nation within it maintains its sovereignty but the governments all try and work with each other towards common goals.

13. #13 UnbyJP, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2009
    Wow, do you really still think that our 'defense' budget pays for defensive measures?! One world government will allow the people already in power, and already waging war and committing other atrocities to do so on a worldwide scale and with little to no adverse consequences to themselves. Instead of 'drugs' and 'terrorism' they'll simply state other 'acceptable' (yet still false) reasons, like, for example, the fucken 'general welfare' or 'environmentalism'.

What!? Are you blind? Even today you can see that almost everyone who is considered successful, especially in the financial and political fields, basically the governing agents of the world, have to fully integrate with corporate-class white-dominated cultural and social norms. Look at our president for example.

14. But look at the US, the central government has slowly eroded all sovereignty the states once had. We started out as a Federation like the EU too, they will become more centralized over time... it is the course of power.

15. I don't picture the world government that will actually happen the same way a lot of people picture a world government. A lot of people have this picture of a elite group of people controlling our governments and forcing the people of the world into a horrible corrupt non democratic society. A lot of people forget that human society is still changing and growing (evolving) and to try and picture a world government based on our current governments is kind of hard. Our society (I mean global society because thats what we are becoming everyday) will change in such a way that wont force governments to join together. A true world government wont happen for hundreds maybe thousands of years after technologic, social, and cultural changes have all taken place to allow it too.

16. I don't really follow. How would political culture in a union like the one proposed differ so much from politics as they are presently? When I think culture I don't think business or political institutions; I think social ones. I would think a union between governments would, for example, have little effect on the Muslim observance of Ramadan.

17. Like that hasnt been happening for decades...

18. As a species, we're still not ready yet for a World Government. We're still trying to weed out our own corruption in our politics, We haven't reached that point yet. It would be foolish to push for a world government in the current state everything's in. We still know corruption exists, Its only a matter of time before people start learning that screwing other people over doesn't do anything to help you or your peoples.

In this world money is the new 'god', eventually people will realize this is just as false as any other belief in a 'god'. But this could take hundreds of years at best......:smoke:

19. Dude I think you and me are close to being on the same page. I don't think the world is ready for a world government yet and I do think that one of the ways we will know we are ready is when money isn't as big of a part of our society as it is today.

20. The US just has to keep on doing what is doing, deindustrializing and standardizing the rest of the world. Its been going on for decades, and once they deprive people enough they will submit.