fall helicopters got my plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by brotherwind, Sep 13, 2011.

1. August 28th a National Guard helicopter crew came through our area and cleaned house. At least 130 plants taken, seven of which were mine and that's only what I know of. It was in the local papers later. It's just not right

2. Was it on your property? And were you legal?

3. no to either of those questins, if it were on his property he wouldent be talking abut it now, and he is definatley not legal or else hed say that already

4. That's what you get for growing so many and not being smart.

5. no need^ dick he got his shit stolen and your tellin him he fucked up i think he knows already

6. Sorry about your loss brother. Our country is in sooo much debt and we're wasting more by sending abunch of weekend warriors to destroy plants made of money. I would rather they cured, dried it and sold it, legalize it already!

7. not on my property and only seven were mine. I grow for myself and no one else, 120 were in another town and three more were a friend's garden. Weed is not legal here yet, but it is decriminalized. The same fine as jaywalking.

8. damn, im in mass too. makes me real paranoid

9. If you got bagged for 7 plants and the rest were your boys.....why would you be publicly broadcasting it on the internet so you can be found?

10. Did not read the first post correctly sorry for your loss :smoking:

11. I need to move from NY :mad:

12. My condolences bro. I only grew two plants this season, one of which is in the process of getting straight fucked up. Its sad losing any amount of plants :'(

13. See this is the prob. with our country. They only got 130 plants, but wasted about $10,000 on fuel for the chopper, plus whatever the wages were of the pilots and asshole plant rippers. What a waste!!!! Sorry man!!

14. So you couldn't hide seven plants. Effectively that a chopper came. The 120 was in another town? Wtf

15. The 120 plants busted was in the paper, nobody got in trouble for them. I thought people should know that this stuff still goes on. I know of mine and a friend who both lost plants to someone. We didn't know what happened to ours until we saw the story in the paper about the helicopter crews and the plants they found. The date in the paper from when these busts happened were just around the same time we noticed ours were gone. Makes the most sense, only I knew the exact location of my plants. They were scattered in three seperate spots. Hey, no big deal, I'll just have to do better next year. Game on!

16. how big were the plants, were they potted or in the ground? were they nestled amongst other vegetation?

17. no real need to iterate this but it's so insane, that we are in so much debt. But yet we find it pertinant to fund "The war on drugs" why dont you just work on heroin, or crack, or even meth.

Sorry about your loss, this is a tense time for growers and pigs, they're on alert.

18. #18 puffnstuff1960, Sep 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2011
    Heard from a very reliable source (under sheriff) that the helicopters weren't gonna fly this year around were I live. Everybody they busted had there card and the fines weren't enough to cover the cost of fuel and wages by a long ways. I'm sure he not lying because he thinks it should be totally legal and looking is a waste of money. One of my buddies got busted and they couldn't put him in jail cause he couldn't have his medicine in jail. So he got a small fine and drivers license suspended. for what was supposed to be a year but ended up getting it restricted so he could go pick his medicine up.

19. That's why I stopped growing outdoors years ago.