Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fall asleep while smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by peacetoker90, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Anyone just fall asleep while smoking at the wee hours of the morning? I usually smoke a bowl in bed before I sleep. Sometimes I just fall asleep after a few hits. I wake up in the morning with half a bowl and a lighter right in front of me though.:smoke:

2. I hope you have batteries in your smoke alarm. Smoking in bed sounds dangerous when you have a habit of passing out.

3. That's called a bake and wake.

Or the "WTF?"

4. I always put the piece on my table before I fall asleep. I don't pass out. I just know I don't need to smoke anymore, and go to sleep.

5. LOL. In the literal sense even!

6. i've stoner passed out quite a few times (doesn't happen very often now, only when i go on a binge with some dank and a big ass bong), but for the longest time i used to smoke some sort of indica before i would go to bed.

7. haha just woke up after smoking an eighth to myself last night and eating two firecrackers too :p just about to :smoke: very very very happy

8. I like to blaze before I go to bed. I find it's easier to fall asleep that way.

9. I woke up today with a full bowl waiting for me from last night, haha...it woulda been like round 5 last night.

10. hmm i might try this. i tend to get hyper when i'm high, but this would be a good idea for putting me to sleep... i hope. i tend to have a severe problem with insomnia (not just during tolerance breaks), so if this would put me to sleep, i'd be amped.

i think im gonna buy some melatonin tonight...

11. I've never fallen asleep while smoking, but I've gotten lost in my mind for hours, finally got out (no joke) realized that I was coming down, then gone to sleep.

12. yeah i pretty much smoke every night, and then get really lazy and just watch tv or something then fall asleep. sometimes i might wake up at like 12.00 for some reason? dont know why

13. i know all about the random wake up. i used to leave my tv on all night long and for a brief period i kept waking up every morning between 5:00 and 5:30 and it'd be the middle of the girls gone wild infomercial on TV. even if i wasn't watching the same station, cause i'd roll over on the remote and it'd change stations. it was weird as hell haha.

14. i have mixed feelings about times like these.

1. more to smoke tomorrow :eek:

2. I really wanted to stay up n get ripped :(

its usually both, Ill say im gonna sit here n smoke myself retarded, and just end up falling asleep semi-stoned :bongin:

15. ha ha this reminds me of a week ago i fell asleep with the tv on and i kept dreaming about penis enlargement pills, i woke up and there was one of those infomercials on one of those pills and im like no wonder wtf, laughed, turned the tv off n went back to sleep. :confused:

16. I woke up with $3.78 in my pocket, a pack of vigina slimes, and 2 cell phones once.

17. Once in awhile, i'll smoke a quick bowl and past out, but i smoke outside so no fires for me heehee :smoke:

18. Here's a funny story... A friend of mine used to always smoke in bed back when he lived with his parents. He would lay in the bed upside down so that he could blow his hits out the window which was at the foot of the bed. (So his feet were at the top of the bed and his head was at the bottom.) One night he fell asleep mid-smoke and woke up in the morning to his dad coming in the room asking why he wasn't up yet and laughing at him because he was upside down in his bed... his dad thought it was so funny he went and got his mom to show her. The whole time my friend still had the half smoked bowl and lighter in his hand trying to hide it. Hahaha he got lucky that they didn't catch him.

19. usually when i smoke a bowl around 12 i fall asleep in like 30 mins. i think i t's a waste of a high but i can't help but pass out.