Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Falafel(ed)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UppercutTed, May 11, 2010.

1. You beat a girl in an argument on the internet! Epic!

By beat I mean typed until it wasn't worth reading what you said anymore.

2. Ill bet she doesnt reply again.. and you didnt 'defeat' her haha..

3. Blown, ripped, scrap'd, typicly kicked or fried when with buds

4. Damn that was some debate.

But to the OP, I think I would honestly kick someone out of the session if they used that term.

5. And I would think that if you kicked someone out for saying that, that first of all it wouldn't matter because the weed has already been smoked and secondly you would need to go smoke some more after because you haven't relaxed enough yet.

6. Cashed, "Toast for the Coast"

EDIT: @WeedandBombs: "Dusted" Makes sense because when a bowl is killed all that is usually left is dust(ash)

7. Usually I tend to smoke more than one bowl...

And no it is not a relaxation issue. It is the fact that I would not want some person to be saying random stupid shit that doesn't even make sense in the session.

8. Here we go again... your not worth my time man.:wave:

9. Everyone's entitled to his/her own's opinions. But I won't waste your time man.

Continue tokin:smoking:

10. Just a simple Awww.:(
    Then hmmm:smoking: