Fakest Friends Ever

Discussion in 'General' started by luck12, Jun 4, 2013.

1. #41 luck12, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    I just did, and I do.  

2. Does this nature thing still exist?
    Where can I buy some?

I'm in a metropolitan by the way. LMK

3. But wait a minute, doesn't that make you a vampire because you're sucking energy from other people (hang out with me)? Don't you realize that certain people don't want to hang out with their colleagues every single day of the week, I have friends but the majority of the time, I enjoy own my company. 

4. Me and my friend group has been fucked the past year too. I feel your pain, that's why I said learn to love being alone. That's what I had to do like a year or two ago. My friends were changing, my girlfriend left me, I was on nothing but unmentionables and just getting high to forget the pain and loneliness 

Then I realized, FUCK unmentionables, FUCK being depressed, and most of all....FUCK friends. They change and betray and everything. Don't get me wrong, I love my best friends and hang with them a lot. I just realized that they won't always been around and might not always be my friends, so I had to learn to adapt to being alone and loving it.

So I got into writing, reading manga, watching TV shows and movies, going on runs, driving around because I love my car and driving, sit in nature and blaze and just think, etc. 

It helps to love being alone even went not alone in this world. 

5. Yeah man this is good advice.  I'm enjoying being alone today haha.  

6. You'll meet other people and now you know what to look for :p ... Hopefully

7. I only have one real friend that I can trust and actually enjoy spending a lot of time with (others I need time away from after a few hours in the same spot with them), and he's also the only one who actually ever hits me up to do something. Two of them if you count my closest cousin, and what sucks is they're both in and out of jail. Everyone else just hits me up when they need something.

I can remember wanting nothing more than having a group of friends I did everything with, but now I couldn't care less. I learned to love being alone. Also, when I would chill with the one group of people I really wanted to be in with, they would always just be talking mad shit on whoever wasn't there. Seeing how fake they were eventually just made me say fuck that. I'm good by myself until one of my homies gets out, and when they do get out, they always call.

But then of course soon enough they're gettin locked back up again :rolleyes:. Oh well, I deal with the loneliness just fine. All I need is some weed, some gin vodka or beers, some money, my health, some good food, and I'm happy. Fuck anyone that doesn't make an effort to be a part of your life, why would you even waste your thoughts on them?

8. definately find some other interests other than weed and drinking.  Those friends sound like not so good friends...
    i think as youu get older, people just grow apart. its a natural thing. everyone develops new interests and spread apart and new connections with other people. Also, people can get jealous within eachother or betrayal happens and it just gets all fucked up. like gf sleepin with your friends and friends being shady. story of my life, as long as many other peoples on here i would imagine.  we all go through similar struggles.  people are not really so reliable, neither are girlfriends. its hard to weed through the real ones because the fake ones do such a good job lol.. just act broke and see who sticks around? aha

9. As long as you got arms and legs, you can have fun alone. Oh yeah, and weed. makes it more fun.

If you feel bored, go a walk or a 10 minutes jog:
     - 5 min. warm up walk, then stretch and possibly get high because running so much more fun high.
     - 10 min. jog (go whatever speed you want, just don't stop)
     - 5 min cool down walk, then stretch and walk for another minute or two.

Jogs while on a T-Break helped me so much with not thinking about smoking. Something everyone should know...

10. Lol, correct. Much wiser now. [:

11. I feel you man, my best friend and girlfriend got with eachother at a party, she cheated on me twice and im not feeling it anymore haha just sex, fuck friends man its a good lesson to learn

12. Solitude FTW.

13. I feel you OP. one of my friends only wants to hang when he wants to smoke, one of them thinks that every time we chill, it's to smoke so he never chills. And the other one who was always wanting to move in together and we always took long road trips, etc. stopped talking to me an answering my calls a couple months ago, probably because of his girlfriend. She made him quit smoking, tried seducing me when Eric wasn't around, and hates when he chills with me cause he thinks he's smoking. She's such a bitch

OP you need a hobby. I picked up music and it was probably the greatest desicion evet

14. this verse is credited to meek mill

maybe its a blessing in disguise that these 'friends' dont want to chill with you. its never a bad time to "do you' (continue to improve on certain aspects of yourself; physically, spiritually, financially..)

also have you ever considered why they wouldnt want to hang out? sometimes when i find myself being flighty its because though id like some quality company with my friends, they can be exhausting to be around..

15. Sounds like you just need to get some better friends.

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Holy shit I feel good after reading this thread :p

17. ive had good frineds steal from me.. fuckin fiends. Its hard to trust broke asses