Fakest Friends Ever

Discussion in 'General' started by luck12, Jun 4, 2013.

1. it especially annoyed me when a friend whose face is always in their phone could never reply to you. i had one friend in particular who would always make plans with me and then never reply to me when the plans would come. i stopped texting him and really caring all that much about hanging out with him. i do sometimes but it's usually in larger gatherings, we're still friends but not really that tight like we once were for years.

2. Good attitude Brianna.

Some good advice here.

And no I'm not mad because they couldn't hang out with me, I'm more mad that they're completely ignoring me.  Like I said they're both on the iphones 24/7 so I don't need to call them.  If you can't hang out at least have the common fucking courtesy to tell me "I'm busy" not say that we'll probably chill tomorrow and ignore me when I text you tomorrow to chill.  That's what makes the friends fake, ignoring me and not even making an effort to ever hang out.

I have other hobbies besides smoking and drinking too obviously, and I like being alone.  But not ALL the time.   

3. once this guy, it took his 16 hours to reply to a text. i was like 'fuck man it only took you 16 hours, your quick arent ya'.

im no longer friends with guy. have had him text me and call, but i just ignore him like he does me. he always seemed to call at the most inconvenient times for example at like 3 in the morning.

4. Just call instead of text. Then they have to answer. Unless theyre straight dicks

5. FUCK EVERYONE

6. #26 luck12, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    Yeah dude as one of their best friends I would expect to be treated better than being ignored.  Sorry if it's asking too much to respond and say "I can't" or "I'm busy".  

I know friend #1 is going to text me and ask me to go to his girlfriend's graduation party on Saturday because his girlfriend's best friend likes me.  She's not bad but she kind of has a horse face.  That's irrelevant though, because I'm going to ignore his text.  Don't respond (pretty much ever, I only showed 1 example but there's more.  He just flat out ignores me when I ask if he wants to chill) when I want to do something and I'll do the same exact thing.  After being best friends through all of high school I thought he was better than that.  Sorry bud, I guess I expect too much from my best friends.  

7. My friends do the same shit too sometimes. It's annoying as fuck, but I've known these kids since middle school and it's just the way they are.

They'll probably hit me up like Thursday or some shit, but it's annoying when people don't text back.

Sent from my Samsung GS4 SCH-I545

8. #28 BombedUp, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    find a tighter circle homie. As you make it through life you'll get a sense of who your real "friends" are. Not determining them by "the amount of time it takes to reply to a text," but the imperceptable things. Favors, advice..sht like that. It'll all work out

Hey man, you picked em', don't be putting the blame on me you came here wanting opinions. 

10. never really had friends and the one that i did have cut off all communication completely :confused_2:

anyone willing to share their girlfriend? :ey:

I'll be your friiiieeeend

OP, that pretty much sounds like everyone I know. Hell, I haven't even seen my best friend in the better part of a year.

You wanna know what shitty friends are though? I once rode greyhound with this chic. Only purpose was to make sure she got to her destination safely. We took the bus up to Kansas (from Texas). There we stayed the night at her friends house where she got us thrown out on our asses. We hitch hiked to Missouri where her sister lived. After arriving there she sent me to the streets and pretty and made me homeless and penniless until I finally broke down (3 months later) and called my family for bus fair back home.

The point to all this is... ditch those guys.

12. Dude i feel you, recently i have cut all ties with all of my old childhood friends, simply because one of them ditched me for a new buddy and all the others faded away, or moved..shits sucks and im pretty lonely all the time but ill just look for a group of tighter friends, and as Finger My Urethra said, having a big social circle helps,  Oh and if these guys keep ignoring you or dont want to hang out, give them a month of not hanging out and cut ties with em and move on

13. Haha please?! Funny, the only people I've spoken to the last week are the people I've met here :/ you all are better friends than the people I grew up with.

14.  Call them a "vortex of apathy".  lol see how they respond.

15. Fuck a fake friend, no new friends

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Get stoned and take a walk in nature, you'll feel a lot better.

That's because we see more boobs then they do, HOLLA!!!

18. I had friends like that. It's not worth your time honestly. Cut em loose and find new friends.

19. Just get new friends ain't no boddy got that .

20. We can all be fraannnds. GC party!!!