fakeing an injury to get muscle relaxants? please help

Discussion in 'General' started by modern-hippy, Sep 26, 2006.

1. I'm thinking of going to the docter complaining of a pulled muscle in my leg from falling down a half pipe on a skate board. Im gonna say that i like sort of ran down the ramp and one foot like pulled a weird way. I'm hoping to get Soma cuz ive done that before and thought it was awesome. Skelaxin would be ok too but soma would be the best. I need help and opinions on this matter. anybody ever try this? do you think i can get away with it? the problem is my mom just hurt her back and went to the same docter i would go to so i dont want him to think the whole familys gonna roll in for some pills or something haha. help needed, thanks.

EDIT: I got prescribed soma from this docter before because i had a nasty pain in my chest that developed from being sick/ lifting weights

2. I dont think youll get away with it. You wouldnt think so but some doctors turn into detectives when it comes to that shit. And cmon, its a doctor. i can totally picture him lookin at your X-ray goin "Yup, This guys fulla shit"

3. Worth a try.

Never worked for me.

4. your gonna lie and your doctor is gonna figure it out and its gonna be weird, either way are skelaxins any good? i got a ton of them at my house but always thought they were not een worth taking.

5. doctors can pick out the bullshitters, and it will be in your record so the next doctor you go to will see that...

waste of time IMO

6. skelaxins suck ass they dont do shit. somas > skelaxins

7. just tell him you bruised your tailbone and it hurts like hell to sit/do anything.

Its something they cant check and I have had skateboarding friends that have done it before... they always got vicodin though so I guess you couldn't get a muscle relaxant for it.

8. Its very possible you'll come out with a pill you'll like.

I know plenty of people whove done shit similar.

9. My opinion is-

Thats pretty sad.

Good Luck with this one

10. ^^ Im with Cheeba, that's hurting that you would lie to your doctor just to get some pills, but if you must, say you have chronic unexplained back pain and ask for ganja... it's 100% better than any pill you'll find, I promise