Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fake weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tbtoker, Jul 18, 2013.

1. So me Andy friends have been buying
    Off this new guy and his shit is dank. It smells like real dank. And is always in huge nugs. But the high is like nothing I've ever experienced before. It just gets really intense. I was wondering if this is the synthetic marijuana? How do you identify synthetic marijuana? Because I don't wanna be smoking that shit!

2. Its better bud

3. #3 hxcbamf, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    synthetic wont be buds
    it will be little inactive plant matters or pieces of mushroom sprayed with chemicals or powders

4. Sounds like your use to smoking shitty weed.

5. Synthetic will be like shake not nugs and it wont smell like dank bud so its not fake man just some good shit ha. No offense to anybody but I get a kick outta these posts seeing as im from Cali and shitty weed is barely seen here nowadays

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Kinda hate threads like these.. like what do you expect us to say?
    You clearly stated his stuff his 'DANK' so its kindaobvious your getting better shit

7. If it is a more intense high that lasts shorter then its spice
    If it is a normal high that lasts long its weed...

How do you not know the difference between spice and weed btw.

8. #8 hxcbamf, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    unless you buy your weed ground up, I think you're fine..
    this post is irrelevant I thought the guy before me was once again asking how to tell the diff,
    i was wrong

9. If you don't fuck with the stuff then it is easy to know nothing about it. I tried it a few times when it first came out but fuck that stuff. It doesn't even look like weed for the most part. I guess some may look like shake but like really shitty shake that doesn't smell anything like bud.