Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fake wax concentrate?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MagnoliaBird, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Picked this up and my gut told me there was something wrong with it, but I still bought it. It's very pale yellow in color, and has almost no smell at all. Until you vape it in a pen, and it smells like the most awful burning hair smell. I'm really thinking it's candle wax or something! (I live in a non-legal state college town). Lesson learned.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. So sorry you got ripped off. It looks beautiful, but as you know that doesn't mean anything. I'm in an illegal state, too, and definitely empathize.

3. Just want to say I've gotten some wax before that I also thought was badly purged and it ended up just having a higher lipid content and "gassy" terpine content. Just saying, did it get you lit? Have someone else try it?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Good to know! I only took one tiny hit because the burning hair smell was awful, and it tasted really nasty. Not willing to try it again! Glad I just bought a gram.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you! I moved from a legal to illegal state and am feeling so frustrated that I was ripped off. Thanks for the kind words!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. If you buy a high content alcohol like ever clear or 91-99% iso. You can dissolve the gram in a mason jar and a little alcohol. Put it in your freezer overnight, filter into another mason jar and than bake off with hot water or a skillet in the jar or move it to a Pyrex dish. All the goods will be extracted if it is actually oil. It doesn’t look like a fake extract at all but that’s just my two cents

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. Did it come in a bag with a brand name? Some people out there have no clue what they're doing but make it anyway lol. Some of the worst shatter I've had is pre packaged from dispensaries, tasted like Uncle Joe's backyard isopropyl "hash oil". The first I ever had was "homemade" and came in huge amber chunks, bomb shit.

8. Looks fine...probably just a bad purge. Could try baking it into a small batch of budder. Cookies that taste terrible are not the end of the world if they work.

Could always try a knife hit and see if the same taste. Might be your vape?

9. Looks like soft crack caramel
    /S

• Disagree Disagree x 1