FAKE Viparspectra Grow Lights

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by davedeman83, Jan 26, 2017.

1. IMAG0155.jpg I thought i would update you all with the brand Viparspectra as they are very dangerous and are also Illegal and non compliant and will void and property insurance you have due to the Fake RoHS compliance sticker that is also misspelt as RoSH.

The seller also marked the product with the CE logo however this is also FAKE.

Viparspectra habe refused to provide a copy of thr certificates to have the lights released to me and also refused a refund.

They have advised that they qill only provide the documents to the local authority and this is also untrue as they have no registered certifications fpr the lights in question.

I would recommend leaving negative feedback and requesting an instant refund from ebay of your card provider.

I am currently compiling a list of contactable people that would like to add your name to a pertition I will be providing to the customs authorities to show how widespread this issue acrualy is.

Just reply woth your details
    EG
    Date purchased
    Model of light
    Image of compliance markibgs of the light
    Email address to be contacted on to get your refund arranged.

• Like Like x 1
  2. The labels may well be corrected or your labels are correct but they are fake labels as there is no offical compliance certificate for the products.

Im looking out for your safety

3. Email Viparspectra and ask for the CE and RoHS certificates

They will refuse.

Any company compliant would provide them.

4. Fake or real, they're Garbo. All fake to me. Fake grow lights. Sorry to say.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Fake or not I just used one to veg out some king Louie and sfv og's and I have never seen more stacked results. Thanx for the info though I'm going to look into it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Whatever dude, check out my grow. Its bitchin and i have 2 600w.
    They kick ass, dont be mad that someone on ebay ripped you off.

• Like Like x 2
  7. first bad thing ive heard about them, will be subbing to see where this goes

8. I have seen this exact post spammed on multiple areas. Most likely either a salesman trying to cut the compitition, or a pissed customer.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Really sucks to hear this news. It wouldn't be a surprise if other light companies were in the same boat.

10. new account..

• Like Like x 1
  11. You know that RoHS has nothing whatsoever to do with safety, right?

12. Probably believe everything you read on Facebook too huh

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ive bought a 600w Viparspectra which im waiting for it to arrive this week.
    ill be using it on my 20 clones at first, then they will go under my stack of 600w HPS all except 1 which will stay under the vipar
    if all goes well ill happily buy another 20 viparspectra 600w for my crops.
    ill be posting a Journal in the coming days once it has arrived, along with my 20 clones :smoking-rapper:

• Like Like x 1
  14. I say this in the nicest way possible, you would have to be a fucking retard to buy 20 vipars. If you have that kind of money to spend you spend it on proper led lights that will last 10+ years not cheap blurple shit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. From all the reviews i've seen, i've not seen 1 fail as yet and i've seen guys running them for 12mths+
    saying that, i'd much rather pay $180 per LED unit, have to replace it every 3yrs, over $1800 for a unit that will last 10yrs.

16. Who is saying 1800? You don't need 1800 for a top of the line light...

260W QB LED Kit buy you three or four of those if you want something that's quality... or make a DIY COB light... both of which are insanely cheaper than 1800$..

Grow journal

17. Your numbers are WAY off..... $1800? You could build an led that would be far better then a vipar for the same price or slightly more. Substantially better results and far more efficient.

18. #18 buzn420, Aug 15, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    Bang for buck, those are useless here. not sure where you are but where i am our plants dont get harvested at 2 or 3 foot, we dont have 10 plants in a small 3x3 area.
    here we have big rooms, our plants grow to 7 foot producing 1pound of bud.
    your 260w led's are pretty useless.
    The amount of money we would spend to just get 1000w would be $1250 so really, im not too far off the mark.
    for $1250 i can virtually buy 7x 600w viparspectra's. even if they last 3 months ill still walk away with 10 pound

sorry but ill stick to my method

19. #19 generic98547, Aug 15, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    So the 260W LED's I posted are useless but the 276W vipers aren't? Just because it was listed as a 600W unit doesn't mean it pulls 600W... the vipar 600W model only pulls 276W... and it's nowhere near the quality of the light I posted.

Plus blurple lights are notoriously terrible at canopy penetration so idk why you think they work better than the QB I posted which is sure to have a better penetration than the vipar... and quiet frankly I dont believe for a minute you get 10 pounds off of 7 of those 276W lights... especially growing them upwards like trees with a blurple light lol... HPS sure but vipar? You bet Ima flower 2-3 foot tall plants under it and not a 7 foot tall plant...

Grow journal

20. It's sad how clueless you are.... do you really believe all light to be equal? This will last 5x as long and is better in every way. Screenshot_20170815-121948.png