fake turkey

Discussion in 'General' started by easygrower, Dec 10, 2003.

1. bush and his fake turkey..need i say more?

Attached Files:

2. lol you morons if you defend bush

3. Moron if we defend Bush huh? I think it takes a man of real courage to to what president Bush did on thanksgiving. While all you anti establishment people were sitting at home eating your tofurkey, Bush blew off his thanksgiving to spend 14 hours on a plane to Iraq. That was the greatest gift those servicemen could have recieved. Did you not see the faces, those boys and girls were ecstatic. Bush flew into an Airport that 9 months ago was totally engulfed in a dictatorship of tyranny. Find some other politician to pick on, Bush has it tough enough as it is.

4. Registered: Sep 2003

quote:
    I think it takes a man of real courage to to what president Bush did on thanksgiving

yeah takes real courage taking a fake turkey down there and flying home 2hours later lol

dont you see he fooled you to??

5. mmm, that turkey looks tasty

6. I am so tired of this "trying to fool you shit!" Fact is he flew into the most dangerous airport in the world, or used to be, (but thats another story). That was a huge gamble. He could only stay two hours, lest his life be in danger. I am very suprised that the press actually didnt leak the story until he was safely away. And yes I live in College Station, that means nothing but the best college town in the world.

7. The best college town is knoxville, but that's another argument :p What's with all this relentless bush bashing anyways? I support your right to an opinion if you don't agree with him, but how can he never do anything right in some people's eyes? He went to show support for our troops and raise moral in a dangerous area. That takes some balls. I applaud him for it. I don't understand your problem with him in a situation like this.

8. Cheers!

9. Bush is a killer and he loves to burn babies as long as they're not white and rich.

10. aggie I love Neil Young too!

11. Are you kidding? I hope this is a ploy to get me angry. That is a so blatently out there statement that it shouldnt yield any degree of truth. Oh yeah and please back up your statement.

12. I dont' mean to get you angry. Actually, if the illegal slaughter in Iraq and the lies to get into that slaughter don't get you angry, why would simple truisms and facts get you angry? I'd be angry for being duped into slaughter. The US public has blood on its hands. And don't go saying because of 911-who-gives-a-shit-anymore the US needs to be killing kids. Iraq had nothing to do with 911.
    And ask yourself why, and then tell us here, the US white house refuses to hand over 911 documents that the commission is asking for. Something to hide? They want to find out what happened that day and your president is blocking the truth.

13. i'm not sure of everything that's going on in this world, but i'm proud of bush. would you have the balls to do what he did? maybe he hasn't made all the right decisions. but don't call him a baby killer. i noticed your name on the newest member list today. so far you have been extremely impatient in multiple posts. you have bashed my president, calling him a baby killer. and don't say you didn't mean to make me angry. wether it was an immature joke or a ploy to piss us off, it was extremely childish and overall just lame. the people on this forum are extremely tollerant compared to a lot of forums. but i hope they make an exception and ban you.

14. I think they would have prefered to come back to the states and have Thanksgiving with their families.

I don't know, maybe that's just me. :)

15. Whoa, chill out man. Just because you don't agree with his points, doesn't mean he should be silenced.

Also, I don't see how any of you can like the Bush administration and be for marijuana at the same time.

16. I don't understand how anyone on this forum can be for bush... it just does not make sense.

He wasn't in any real danger going to that airport that USED to be the most dangerous airport in the world... I'm sure he had at least 50 secret service dudes all around him, and no one even knew he was there, can't kill a guy when you don't know were he is can you?

The greatest gift they could have recieved???? I'm sure being safe at home would be a greater gift, but since Bush needs to prove is worth, they don't get to go home, they get to fight for somthing most of them probably don't even believe in!

We had a person that had served in Iraqi come to our school and talk to us about the war as it is right now. She said the policy over there is "shoot now, ask questions later".... how can you support someone whos policy is shoot now and ask questions later?? She also told us a number of times that she knows we need to be there, because there are kids with no shoes walking in the streets!!!! OMG, say it isn't so!! You need look no further then Dallas to find kids wandering the streets with no shoes, and the Dallas kids are selling crack too!

I just don't understand you Bush supporters.

17. he wasn't in any danger going to a foreign country where US troops are still fighting and being killed every day. No, it isn't dangerous to go to an area where people strap missles to donkeys and ride them toward you. He was just as safe as he is in the White House. sure. uh huh.

18. That's war baby. Ask anyone from Vietnam whether they shot first or asked questions first. Ask your great grandfathers from the world wars. In a ground battle it's kill or be killed. If you don't shoot first, you may not get a shot. You may not get to come home. How about you get off your self righteous ass and change something if you don't like the way this is going?

19. quote:The greatest gift they could have recieved???? I'm sure being safe at home would be a greater gift, but since Bush needs to prove is worth, they don't get to go home, they get to fight for somthing most of them probably don't even believe in!

damn right

20. whoa man, I wasn't picking a fight with you, or anyone for that matter. What makes you think I'm sitting on my "self righteous ass" not doing anything anyway???

I'm also talking unarmed military here, not people toting machine guns and whatnot... she told us, if they looked suspicous and they didn't speak english, assume they want to kill you, that sounds a little harsh to me, doesn't it?

and no, i don't think he was in any more danger then he should be in going to that airport. He is after all, our supposed commander and cheif, and going to a place of battle sorta fits that bill, don't you think? If he was in danger, then so were the however american fighters sitting there eating their dinner. I don't think america would set up camp in the middle of the battle.