Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fake stoners...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dancing Nancy, Nov 29, 2011.

1. I honesty couldn't care less if they're a "fake" stoner or not. If you smoke weed, then you smoke weed.

2. Don't be hating.

3. As far as i am concerned, if you smoke weed you are a stoner. Enjoy the holy herb with as many people as you can, and don't be a snob about it.
    Peace

4. i cant tell if this guy is mentally challenged or is just doing that fo the lulz

5. #85 Mithrandir, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    I know what the OPs getting at. Those kids that pretend like they know so much about smoking and marijuana, then turn out to be a bitch who quits after one bowl and claims he has "purple kush" when it's actually just mids at best. Oh, don't forget the Bob Marley tshirt and the fucking "are my eyes red bro?" questions. Can't stand people like that.

6. Just gonna quote myself here.

7. [quote name='"Anthony777"']

Just gonna quote myself here.[/quote]

Hahah fuck! How did I miss that shit haha

8. #88 GanjaNovice, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaNpYpSZ2C4&feature=channel_video_title]It's my Birthday! - YouTube[/ame]

real stoner

9. If you're an old school stoner you will probably know how to roll a j like a pro, but in this day and age there really is no need for the ability to roll a joint, it just isn't economical. I don't necessarily consider myself a stoner but I don't waste my time with joints at all. So case in point, rolling ability does not have much to do with how much your toke in the year of 2011 where we have electric glass dildo vapes.

10. [quote name='"evilalex"']If you're an old school stoner you will probably know how to roll a j like a pro, but in this day and age there really is no need for the ability to roll a joint, it just isn't economical. I don't necessarily consider myself a stoner but I don't waste my time with joints at all. So case in point, rolling ability does not have much to do with how much your toke in the year of 2011 where we have electric glass dildo vapes.[/quote]

Have fun driving and getting busted with a bong in your car. Joints are the best for going out and about. If shit happens, just eat it.

11. One time there was this girl at band camp

12. My friend Pat claims to be the master of smoking. But he can make a quarter oz last a month and he keeps hitting his bowl long after its ash.

13. [quote name='"2FootBong"']yeah. one guy i know from school is always talking about weed, but never has any. he'll come in on mondays and say shit about how he made "purple walnut brownies" with purple haze and then went to a party and handed them out... and everyone knows he's bullshitting. also once he showed me a picture of a blunt on a scale which read 8.8g, and said he snuck out to a party and rolled it, so i searched online and found out he got the pic off of the internet. im not sure if he actually smokes at all, i know he used to, but he always says "oh yeah i dont have any bud i ended up finishing my quarter the night i got it, man it was some apple pie kush, it was crazy the smoke tasted just like an apple pie". he's really retarded, he's always trying to hang out with stoners from our school but no one ever will.[/quote]

Lol I know a guy who is exactly like this. I mean EXACTLY

14. Smoked this kid out who always talks about weed. He didnt have anything to smoke outta so i made a bowl from a can, packed it, held it up to his face and he inhaled before i even lit it and blew out when i did light it i was like what the fuck an didnt let him smoke anything haha

15. I have to agree with you OP. I'm not here to take shots at anyone but i understand what you're trying to say. Some people just act like this to become more liked, I would really just go with it and not point it out, they only want to fit in i guess lol. Blaze 'em up, and they'd likely focus on your guys experience with bud instead of resorting to 'fake' stories which would make them feel a bit better too. Also if they really are noobs, be patient with them, i remember i was a dork the first few times i blazed hahaha.

16. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']
    One that doesnt like joints?[/quote]

I don't like joints cuz their a waste of weed IMO, I've rolled less than 20 (but have been smoking for 5 years) and I can still roll fat joints..... It's actually really really really easy....