Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fake stoners...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dancing Nancy, Nov 29, 2011.

1. you should probably teach that girl how to roll a j it would be better than talking down about her on GC.

2. I can't role a joint worth shit either. It doesn't mean im not a stoner, I just prefer my pipe or a gravity bong because they dont waste nearly as much bud.

3. do it fuck her dawg

4. Damn I guess I'm a fake stoner. Can't roll a joint to save my life but if you need a blunt I'm your guy.

5. I dont smoke joints because I never have the time im always working and shit so when I want to sesh I just use my piece. I could roll if I wanted to but im also lazy.

6. Some people just suck at rolling at the beginning, and move on to glass right away and never learn to roll. Just because you can't roll doesn't mean you're a "fake stoner".

7. who cares? let people do what they want, if your right she'll look a complete prat eventually.

8. Real stoner...fake stoner... Weed isn't supposed to tear us apart it's supposed to bring us together.

A stoner is a stoner. :smoke:

9. [quote name='"Harman"']Some people just suck at rolling at the beginning, and move on to glass right away and never learn to roll. Just because you can't roll doesn't mean you're a "fake stoner".[/quote]

i did something like this... then i bought a cigg roller. now i dont really roll because i use less weed at a time with my pipe, and i needed to cut back my smoking "allowence" from my paycheck. i still roll on occasion though.

10. I wasn't expecting that, that's pretty funny.

11. Damn I would imagine you would roll like a pro.

12. OP I agree with what somebody else earlier, teach her how to roll. Help her become a 'real stoner' in your eyes.

That sounds way cooler than just making fun of her for not being able to roll. I'm sure she can't, but wouldn't you like if there was one less fake stoner in the world?

Plus I bet she'd give it up a lot easier..

13. Haha you guys are too much...talk shit to me because I "judged her" b/c she couldnt roll and then 2 sentences later you judge me.

Anyway...I'm not saying shes not a real stoner just because she can't roll. I wasn't born knowing how to roll. I decided I wanted to learn, so i taught myself. Its called Youtube videos and practice. To all those who said they dont roll, im sorry. Rolling a sweet joint/blunt is so much more satisfying than packing a bowl. And by the way I smoke more than just joints. I have 2 bongs, a bubbler, and 2 pipes. I know thats not a lot but im just sayin...I like smoking every way.

14. I think you're all missing the fact that she said she picks up pounds.

15. Shes prob a dumb bitch, but at least shes down to smoke. You could work with a bunch of narcs, so at least its not too bad.
    I smoke everyday and cant roll a J to save my life. I just prefer glass

16. Haha I don't really consider someone a "fake" stoner just because of how often they smoke.

17. I can roll a blunt but not a joint am I not a real stoner?
    You sir only have 109 posts on GrassCity maybe your not a real stoner... [​IMG]

18. yeah guess what bro i just smoked a joint i rolled the other day that was shitty. i have an ounce and a half, a vape, a 8 arm triple perc bong, 7 pipes, grinder, scale, and a fire proof safe bolted to the wall designated for bud shit. if you smoked my shitty joint with me then you would say im not a "real stoner" doesnt make any sense to me man. If anyone should quit acting like some elite stoner it is YOU buddy.

19. [quote name='"Dancing Nancy"']Haha you guys are too much...talk shit to me because I "judged her" b/c she couldnt roll and then 2 sentences later you judge me.

Anyway...I'm not saying shes not a real stoner just because she can't roll. I wasn't born knowing how to roll. I decided I wanted to learn, so i taught myself. Its called Youtube videos and practice. To all those who said they dont roll, im sorry. Rolling a sweet joint/blunt is so much more satisfying than packing a bowl. And by the way I smoke more than just joints. I have 2 bongs, a bubbler, and 2 pipes. I know thats not a lot but im just sayin...I like smoking every way.[/quote]

ForumRunner_20111106_160721.jpg

Coolguy alert

20. What's a fake stoner and a real stoner anyways? LOL if you smoke then you're a stoner. People who claim they are better at everything they do than other people are just big headed ego basking lunatics who makes everything into some kind of competition. When I smoke with people I don't sit there and critique everything they do while they're smoking. I'm just there chilling out looking to get high like everyone else. I mean it's cool if you have "lungs of steel" and what not but everyone is different and people's tolerance to marijuana vary greatly from person to person. Smoking isn't a competition if you like smoking weed then you're a stoner (period) There are't any awards or trophies for people who can hold a hit in for more than a minute. If you can do that then great that's cool but whatever floats everyone else's boat is what they will be most happy with. It's for the fun fellas we don't smoke to see who is better than one another. Well I'm pretty sure I don't at least. What do you guys think?