fake roor?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by beerfun, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Really thick glass, no signature pretty sure it's a fake but I just want a second word [​IMG]

2. it may be a Roor.Us

If it doesnt have the sig. then its not a .de legit. but

Either way. you have a bong. It works it smokes its good in my bong.

3. When I asked him about it he did say it was a roor.us , if so what does that make my bong lol I personally think I paid for what I got.

[​IMG]
    got that ashcatcher and bowl as well as the bong which he said was a us roor, and the standard ashcatcher and stem, and a new stem and ashcatcher. one thing though the stem doesnt fit all the way into the notch. lol got it all for 240. and the base is very thick and the glass thickens at the icenotches and goes down lol so I guess I have a fake? and no (r) after logo

4. #4 Kevin08, Dec 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2009
    Get some side pics, joint pics, and pics without the a/c in the way, then we can tell for sure.

Oh wait i just noticed the ice notches are wayyy off and the label is too big, even for the older Roors. And the beaker an awkward shape. Fake, sorry, but it does look decent enough to do some work!

5. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

just read the updated posts but anyways, think its even worth 240? what I got

6. Ya man sorry to tell ya, it's a fake. Whoever made it didn't even put a registered trademark sign haha. But i'd still hit than over any cheap-o bong any day, it's gong be glad of your investment, but not worth the 240, maybe not even 200.

7. Second on the fake. No sig AND no registered 'R' is definitely a fake. It looks really thick though so if you got it for a good deal thats not bad. Shame on the counterfeiters though... they caused the death of a longstanding company. :(

8. I'd go back into that shop and tell them that they sold you a fake RooR.

9. if its used, can I clean it really well and just bring it back? and tell them I dont want it because its fake?. or can I not return a bong lol

10. Depends on the store, some will, others won't. If they say no, ask for an exchange for another piece or something.

11. Depends on the head shop, just don't tell them you used it.