Fake Roor?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MisterMilkMan, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Well I don't have much to say, it looks pretty good, I like this bong. The only thing that is really bothering me about it is the ice notches, they look very sketchy. But besides that, the signature, the joint, the label etc. all look legit. Here's the pics, let me know what you think.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. very nice bong. looks legit. sell it asap as a roor and buy the same one and ull have some extra cash

3. ^^^^^^^
    that's some shady biz

4. Psh, I would do that shit.

Thats a pretty good idea actually.

5. I dont think i wanna sell it though, it hit very nicely and i like the look of it.

6. Thats legit

keep it bro its fuckin sick. and looks like it would rippp :bongin:

7. Thanks man, I really hope it is cause i like it a lot, if it isnt I dont want it that's why i posted.

8. honestly, if the glass seems thick and high quality it's probably a real roor. the label is usually what looks fake, and from what i can tell it seems fine.

unless you have reason to believe it's a fake it probably isn't

and shit man if it rips and is sturdy, honestly who cares? you shouldnt not want it just cause it might be offbrand if it rips and looks sick...

no one can tell the difference anyway, so i can make you feel a lot better: your bong is now officially a roor

CONGRATS!