Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fake piss?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maliciousmortal, Jun 13, 2010.

1. is there anyway i can make some fake piss here at my house for a home drug test my parents are giving me. it just test for THC and if its piss instead of water. thanks

2. Only thing I can think of is drink a lot of gatorade and water. Good luck.

3. just have someone else do the peeing for you and heat it up with a hair dryer or hand warmer or something

gross but itll work.

4. Some of the cheaper ones you can just dunk in the toilet bowl before you piss...water can make it react. Depends on how good the tests your parents got you are. Grab a green tea and drink away in the mean time

5. ya like wat if some1 pisses in the toilet and forgets to flush could i just scoop some out

6. definitely, how are they gonna know lol. I mean, as long as you weren't the last one to piss, or as long as that last person doesn't smoke..

7. holy shit awesome. it was fuckin hard to get a bottle of piss from a self consious friend that finely did it

8. put some in a condom, tie that bitch up, put it in your underwear piss in the toilet, pour the piss into the cup, flush the condom/piss. the tell your parents to suck a dick. Hahaha.

9. my parents dont even watch me piss so its awesome

10. I'd be a bit worried if my parents were watching me piss man..

11. Use your dog's piss, you'll pass the drug test!

12. i got my dog high once.... LOL