Fake or Shake?

Discussion in 'General' started by Puffinmcskittlez, Sep 26, 2016.

1. I need to know if this looks like actually shake or something fake. As in herbs and spices. It does not taste like any weed I've ever tasted nor does it feel or smell like it either, it has almost like a tea or seasoning like smell hard to say cause I have no spices at my house. But it has a very leafy look and feel to it like it's been dry aged for 100 years but here is a couple pics let me know guys and girls

2. That is oregano.....

3. Aged for 100 years?!

If it doesn't look, smell or feel like weed, chances are it isn't.

4. It is a common thing for street slingers to fuck over young ones with or people they dislike.

5. "like it's been dry aged for 100 years"

That's not how it works.

That looks like shake from a trim bag.

6. Hello friend!
    Question; Have you smoked it and tried it yet...?
    But yeah, If it doesn't smell, feel, or seem like herb...it probably isn't!
    Good Luck!

7. just looks like chopped up trim leaves ,or some herb leaves ,,,but be careful ,,ive been reading around the web and you can buy a spray that contains the same chemical that gets spayed on stuff like spice (fake cannabis legal highs)etc ,be safe dont smoke it just incase the guy who sold it to you has spayed it with this chemical ,,,,,mac,

8. If the homie, is selling him oregano. I doubt he's gonna waste money by putting those chemicals in. I mean yeah there are stupid people that could do it. But it's not cost effective to spike weed.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #9 mactheman, Sep 26, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
    it doesnt have to be weed to spray these chems on ,,,just any herb will do ,this chem stuff only costs £10 a small bottle its a chem that mimics cannabis ,,it was on a site that sells fake hash etc ..these chems are what is spayed on spice etc ,,,any how thats why if you buy rubbish like that above ,you have to be careful ,,,iaint saying that the guy as brought this trim or what ever is sprayed with chem ,but it can be done cheaply ,and theres people who will buy it ,,,,if Puffinmc dont know what weed looks like and smells like ,really he should be careful who he hes buying off ,,,,,mac

10. That's the sad thing is my friends and I have bought from this guy several times before like several and then this shit happens like just pathetic, I live an extremely small town I'll get my money back some how

11. Get him lol

12. He's trying to kill you

13. Well that is sad then. Time to find a new dealer. Just a lil idea, sugar does wonders to things that run off of gas.

• Like Like x 1