FAKE OR REAL ROOR

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Meiskorone, May 18, 2016.

?

is it real?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. I can't add pictures because it keeps giving me errors. but my boyfriend bought me this "roor" bong off of everybodydoesit and I'm worried that is a fake mostly because of the signature. It is a single purple dot above the joint. It also says made in Germany at the base of the beaker. Id like to know if its authentic or not before I use it so that I can return it if I have to. the ice catchers and logo are all spot on but that doesn't mean its not a fake. any ideas?

2. If you're having problems posting pics, can you at least link to the bong from the everybodydoesit website? Without a pic it's all guessing.

3. #3 Meiskorone, May 18, 2016
    Last edited: May 18, 2016
    for some reason every time i enter this link in changes "everybodydoesit" to grass city and fucks up the link.

4. it won't let me post a link or the screenshot of the item

5. #5 Meiskorone, May 18, 2016
    its the black logo RooR bong little sista for $174.99

6. https://www. everyone doesit. com/black-logo-roor-bong-little-sista-roor-logo-series.html
    tried breaking up the link to try and make it post properly hope this helps

7. Says web page unavailable for me

8. try deleting the spaces in the link? it wouldn't let me say everybody does it as one word. I've tried multiple times and it changes it to grass city. this site must feel really threatened by outside links lol.

9. The link works, guys. You just have to remove the percent signs and all that shit (which is from him having to space each word out in the link). Hopefully you guys know what to delete lol I'm not going through that. The price is actually $185, just correcting ya. Not 175. Sorry, I couldn't tell you if it's real or not, I'm going to guess it is but idk for sure.
    404 Not Found | Grasscity Tell me if that link works for you guys to help.

10. Its real. The Roors on EDIT are real.

11. Is this it? I just used the link to get the image from the site.

[​IMG]

12. #12 Meiskorone, May 18, 2016
    thats it! but the dot is a light purple/pink slime color.
    also I'm female.
    thanks guys, still looking for a few more opinions to be sure