Fake or legit RooR?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by lugnutz, Sep 22, 2009.

1. This. Can't go wrong with EHLE. At least that's what I've been told. Almost bought one myself, but one of my friends (actually just a guy I bought from) sold me his old GonG bong for half the price he purchased it for, and it came with two downstems. So I decided an EHLE could wait :)

2. Rather than making a new thread...Maybe someone can just answer here...

Is this one Legit?

[​IMG]

3. yea id say so^

4. idk, ive smoked out of a few ones before, and that roor looks convincing, but i think its a fake. the stem is in the WRONG spot, Roors always put theirs in the same spot on the 'shaft' i guess is the name, and urs is in the foot, ive never seen a model like that. plus the glass looks a little thick and cheap. its a chinatown roor! haha. its a nice bong, but a roor, no.

5. Some more opinions would be great

6. That's definitely real. It has a bistabil joint too, so it's reinforced and ready for battle! ;)

7. This. That black label is real

8. i think a fake roor is called a "roob"

9. Word.

What would making it "real" do?? If you can't even tell, and it's a pretty fucking good deal too.. why would you not get it cuz its fake? Doesn't seem to have a difference..

10. my reasoning for not wantig nto purchase a knock off is simple. I dont like supportign theives.

plus, the glass quality on fakes is sub par, and the joints are brittle and thin.

now i am no roor expert, so i will nto comment on its authenticity, but that is why some people care if its legit or fake.

11. Thats a legit RooR, like the sig on that one a lot.

Again to OP it is a fake RooR, Good luck with your next glass purchase. :smoking: