Fake Magic Brownies

Discussion in 'General' started by LIsmoker, Apr 9, 2011.

1. So I was at 7-11 today and saw these at the check out counter:
    http://www.mylazycakes.com/index.html

Now I didn't buy it so I have no idea how it is but thought the city would appreciate this.

2. Hahahaha what idiot would buy that. All thats in them is melatonin which you can buy cheap at any drugstore
    Good post tho, hilarious

3. yea I've heard about those before
    they're like muscle relaxers
    they just make u chill/tired as fuck
    lil euphoria thrown in there
    not my cup of vagina juice

4. my local headshop had these.. made me curious

5. Looks like they're trying anything to expand the market for "legal highs".

6. Haha, lots of "relaxing" products out on the market now a days

[​IMG]

7. man they always slap on a dietary label on those type of products
    i guess it has something to do with the FDA not having to test dietary supplements??

8. i saw those yesterday at the counter while i was buying munchies. i bought a real brownie instead, it was good as fuhh

9. I've had one before, out of curiosity, and while it obviously cannot hold a candle to real edibles, I did get pretty relaxed from it. My stomach felt kinda numb, and I felt a lot less tension in my muscles. Smoked some Kush right afterwards and that multiplied it nicely.

It tastes like a normal brownie anyways, so even if you get no relaxing effects from it, you still get a tasty brownie for like 2 bucks.

10. #10 LIsmoker, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    yeah, 7-11 has really good brownies. I noticed they have melatonin in them guess thats what makes you "relaxed."

11. if relaxed equals asleep lol.

12. #12 LIsmoker, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    yeah agree but I took the melatonin pills once and didn't find they worked as well as I expected.