Fake inhaling to be better with girls

Discussion in 'General' started by Love&Space, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Ok guys. So I realize this might come off as creepy. I would like some input though.

So I'm a stoner like all of you. I don't smoke nearly as much as I used to (because of jobs) but when I do I get RIPPED OFF MY ASS.

And no just stoned. To the point where I feel like I'm moving and seeing colors/time warping after only 1 or 2 good hits.

Here's my question. I've been talking to a lot of girls lately. You know, getting back in the "dating" scene. They all smoke weed. I've made plans to hang out with them and I realized, shit! I can't get high with them or I'll lose all my game! This has happened recently and I don't want it to happen again.

So basically I plan to smoke with them, but keep the smoke in my mouth and not inhale. I've done it before with AMAZING results, partly because I'm in better control of the situation and partly because I'm not making an ass out of myself.

ANy thoughts? Am I bad person? A man's gotta do what he's gotta do. 

2. I'm palming the inside of my skull

3. Hey - a former president said that's what he used to do so you'll be in good company.
    However, you may want to be careful about getting blowjobs from chicks with blue dresses

4. I inhale so I can have more fun with the girls o.o

5. If it's gonna get you some ass, then do what you gotta do man

6. making an ass of yourself is more genuine, and worthwhile girls pick up on that

7. If you're just tryna get laid and you're smoking but can't handle it, then yeah hold it in.

If you want more, then be honest.

Otherwise you're just wasting your time.

8. I'm not going to think someone's a tool if they only smoke a little......if I catch them faking it though.....

But, you're smoking with chicks so, ya, I dunno....still kinda seems tool-ish though.

9. I feel like youll be fine. Chicks are done after a few hits anyways right?

10. Go for it. I've been there and made an ass of myself before in front of people haha. when I was first starting to smoke though, you'll learn to be able to "act normal" better with experience.

Sent from the anus of my dog corkie.

11. Don't do that shit op. I have smoked with girls who have done that shit and just. no. It's blantly obvious to anyone who actually smokes weed who isn't a highschooler, and any seasoned toker understands that you could have a low tolerance. Just be like "you can finish that bowl I need a break" and avoid any awkward lame ass fake inhaling.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. i say get really high, and not lose your game. win win  :bongin:  :smoking:  :smoke:  :ey:

13. #16 My Username, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013
    The thing is, they can tell because the smoke is thicker. Bottom line.

Nice try doe lol

Just make the pantie drop by making them laugh and saying their dress is cute

Real talk..

14. Omgggg ur avatar almost made me
    Fall off the recliner

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I've seen that picture of that dude before somewhere. Who is he?

Sent from the anus of my dog corkie.

16. TOM FROM MYSPACES ORIG DEFAULT

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app