Fake Illadelph?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by innit16, Apr 30, 2011.

1. looks legit to me. just sloppy

2. listen kid, stop trying to start shit, go to illadelphglass.com click on the blue label and compare the shapes of the beakers.

3. #43 DaCultivator, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    Hahah, listen kid, I'll do that...but please, back what you said with ANY proof...all I want is to see if whAt you said was based in reality or not....I am only here to learn more, sorry I don't just assume you are correct, I spend Way tool much time looking at and buying glass and just because I want to know the TRUTH does not mean I am stARTING SHIT...I'm fact, I'm done responding until I can find anything that says I was wrong or you post showing me I was, till them, I will take solace in the fact I know I am not starting shit and also that my opinion is based on expeience and lots of research.

STILL all you need is one pic backing ur statements and I'll believe u...till then, I will assurme u were just posting opinions or assumptions because I am pretty damn sure most of wha u posted is just not accurate.

I'm not trying to argue, just want to see where u got the idea that illy is mainly producing percd tubes now...becuAUSE all the shops I know and all the postings I have seen CLEARLY show otherwise. And u still will not a dress all the points I am asking. U just keep going to beaker shape, which is silly considering how many people illy has producing theIr tubes

4. Idk bro but sick blazers... Nowhere sells SBs in the area. It's all 6.0. can't fucking skate that shit, it's fall apart

5. SB tre's are what it's all about :cool:

had mine since highschool, bought them a size big and still skate em to this day. granted some shoe goo was involved. but they still hold up.

6. I think that the mouth piece is off, but a straight tube and a grinder for 80 bucks isn't a bad deal at all, even if it is fake.

7. looks legit to me

8. What's the point in claiming if it's fake/real and not elaborating why?

Fake or not, it's going to do the same thing.. it's not like it has a shitty 12arm perc that's draggy as fuck.

Smoke that shit and enjoy your bong!!!

9. [quote name='"theffhendrickso"']Its fake.[/quote]

Did you really join this forum to bump a year old thread? Come on dude...

10. Fake sorry. The copyright symbol is a dead giveaway. I'm holding a legit gallery illadelph for comparison.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Op is from 2011 and he hasn't been back since 2015

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Lol threads dead & OP probably doesn't need to know anymore..

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Looks real to me