Fake Illadelph?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by innit16, Apr 30, 2011.

1. My friend just bought this Illadelph off another friend. Do you guys think it's legit? Sorry the pics aren't oriented correctly. I was hasty...

Attached Files:

2. its fake, how much did he pay for it

3. Never buy shiet from 3rd party

4. He paid $80 for the bong and a nice grinder. The guy he bought it from paid $275 at a headshop. Out of curiosity, how can you tell it's a fake?

5. Fake Illadelph? since when...? that shit looks real to me. Although I'm not expert on fake illy's....:confused:

6. looks fake.

7. Why the hell does everyone keep saying its fake? Are you judging that off any basis at all? Or are you all just being dumb...I could be totally wrong about this and it might be fake, but I've never heard of or seen a fake Illadelph and nothing on this one looks any different from any other Illy I've seen. Any one else have any basis behind their wack ass claims?

8. no it's def. fake, can't you tell? i mean, where the hell is the unicorn on the joint? :rolleyes:

9. It looks a bit too sloppy for an Illadelph, I have no idea.

Its always best to buy from someone trusty or from a shop.

10. What the hell are all of you talking about. Seriously, how is this fake. Not only have i not seen a faked illy, but that looks like every other illy out there....And I am just as big a glass head as I am a pot head, I would put my glass knowledge up against anyone, except for blowers when getting into glass techs and the such.

WEED SMOKE TOKE, i doubt you have any real basis for what you said, but please elaborate. people like you post and make these forums way less reliable and so confusing. Such a pet peeve of mine, but maybe your right, but either way, I wanna know where you got that opinion from.
    Ze cross jointa has the right idea here. i think te fake comments are just coming from morons who like to pretend they are Mr. Information

I Personally like straight tubes, but you deff got a good deal for that, fake or real but i am almost positive its real. Today an ily, tomorrow a SG or 4.0

-DC

11. Looks like every illadelph in my LHS. Legit IMO.

12. Looks like a normal Illy to me. Their work really isn't what it's hyped upped to be,

13. Looks real to me? Logo and all....not sure how it fake

14. Who cares.....it works? Then smoke and be happy.

15. Real. nice price on that pick up

16. The mouth piece may be a giveaway for a fake. But hell, worse case scenario you got a nice non illadelph bong and a grinder for a great price.

17. I could be wrong but im pretty sure its the real deal.. nice piece period, & at a nice price

18. I don't think that many fake illadelphs are made. Guessing because no one cares. I'd say it was real.

19. Def not fake. Who would go through all that trouble in the first place