Fake Id question

Discussion in 'General' started by StayFly, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Ok I know this isn't about weed but I gotta question. I'm 18, look like I could be around 17 or so. My bro just turned 21 and he gave me his old Id. I'm thinking about using it at gas stations for beer n shit, but what are the chances of actually getting in trouble? Like they can't really prove its not me cuz I look alot like my brother, and if they tried to confiscate my id couldn't I just snatch it out of their hand and walk out..?
    So basically my question is what are the chances of actually getting in some trouble with this?

2. So long as it is still a valid ID (such as, he went to the DMV and reported it lost so they gave him a new one) as far as the date, you will be fine.  Before I turned 21, I had a fake ID that really didn't look much like me at all, said I was from a different state, and said I was 35.  I used it quite often and never got turned down.  Just try to avoid places that scan when possible.

3. They won't get you in trouble if it doesn't work. They might confiscate and then cut up your ID card, that's it though.

4. My brother had a friend that had a 10 year old expired passport from his older brother that worked in bars.

5. Sounds good I'm not sure if its valid he just got a new one and gave me his old

6. They can't keep your I.D. (but if they did, what are you going to do?) They do have the right to refuse to sell to you if they don't feel comfortable with the situation. They can still get into big trouble for selling to a minor, fake I.D. or not. Just because you present some form of I.D. it does not relieve the cashier, and or proprietor, of responsibility. 

7. I'm assuming he got a new one and gave you the old one because its expired.

If that's the case, most reputable places won't sell to you. A lot of places don't care though, and if they say anything just tell them you haven't had it renewed yet.