fake friends need help!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CFez2, Jul 17, 2008.

1. I got a problem with my friend this is how the story goes.I blaze with my friend almost every day more than once and my girlfriend is his little sister that i have been with for almost 10 years and she doesn't know i blaze every time we blaze i tell him yo don't tell her i don't want her to know and he tells her everything i'm about to not blaze with him anymore.I don't know what do you guys think?

2. Hes hating on ya cause you banging his sis bro. Drop the friend, tell the girl yourself that you are a smoker, and see how she takes it.

3. Honesty is the best way to handle these kinds of situations. How long have you been toking with her brother? It really doesn't matter, I'm just curious, but if you have been with her for 10 years I mean she should understand, or if not understand she shouldn't end a ten year relationship with you just because you have this habit. If she does then my advice would be to forget about her anyway.If she can't accept what you do with your own time then she shouldn't be with you. I don't know how long you were planning on keeping this up, but honesty really is the best way to deal with it.

Do you think she would rather hear it from her brother or her significant other of 10 years? I am almost positive she would appreciate the honesty from you.

4. yea i get you oh and mybad it isnt 10 years it was 2 sorry i m really stoned idk what i was thinking and ive been smoking with him for over a year.

5. damn thats fake as fuck if i where you i would just talk to him like a man and tell him to quit that shit because if not hes gonna keep opening his mouth .