Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fake for smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KurtMcGurt, Oct 16, 2011.

1. So this is what happened...I'm texting my friend and we're just having a conversation about why i find Hollywood and shows like Fashion Police disgusting. Seeing as how I normally don't express my thoughts on this kind of subject unless high off my ass, she decided to end the conversation when I let it slipped that i was in fact high. I then asked her (pretty stupid fucking idea) "You don't like talking to me when i'm high do u?" which she responded with..."i think ur fake for smoking that shit?"...WTF!!??...how am i fake for smoking weed? I don't do it to fit in or for attention I just enjoy doing it. So apparently it's not okay for me to smoke weed buuuut she can go get "white girl drunk" every weekend and experiment with more hardcore drugs than weed, and just about all her friends smoke weed and even her last two exes were stoners...i'm just like, wtf?...so in the end i'm just gonna say fuck it cuz it seems everybody's a huge fucking hypocrite.:cool:

2. When I smoke the world around me is fake and I'm the only thing that's real :smoke:

3. Brush it off. SHE'S the fake one. Any girl who gets drunk every weekend because she thinks it makes her popular is fake. So smoke your weed, and laugh at her hipocracy :smoking:

4. Strong-arm that hoe! J/k, your friend sounds like a hypocrite. Just do you and fuck the rest.

5. If she does fucking cocaine and shit, she is fucking trailer park trash. Fuck that ho.

6. i say fuck em'....there are A LOT of ignorant fools out there that buy into all the bullshit about pot. at least now you know she isnt a real friend...if she is your friend why does she care? she is the one that sounds like a fake friend.....you cant have your own opinion??? fuck the fake. smoke on brotha

7. choke a bitch
    real talk

8. Does wayne brady need to choke a bitch?

9. She seems like a bitch, back when I was in middle and high school I came high a lot and doing this made me realize who the "real" people were who aren't douche bags and those are the ones I still hang with to this day.

10. What the fuck did I just read

11. Dude, you're looking at it all wrong.

You're such a dud for usin' bud!

Ahaha but you're friend is very hypocritical and I wouldn't take anything she says to heart.

there are people who like stimulants, and then there are people that smoke weed. its two different worlds, i don't mess around with the mix.

12. DUDE, what the fuck, I was scrolling down and I just imagined that scene in my head and read your post right after.

13. yea fuck it...weed does help u realize who the phonies and fakes are....imma just enjoy my shit and if ppl dont like it then that's just the way it is

14. Who cares? If she's hot try to get at her, if she's not, find a new bitch.

15. [quote name='"ForTooZero"']Who cares? If she's hot try to get at her, if she's not, find a new bitch.[/quote]

How the game go!!

16. Bro you are fake for posting this on Gc.

You are fake for talking to a girl about "fashion police" (idk what the fuck that is) instead of talking to her about getting your dicks sucked.

You are fake for sitting there and thinking about whether you are fake or not because some hoe said that.

You are NOT fake for smoking weed.

Why do you even care what she thinks? Fuck her. If she got that mad because you smoke weed she is obviously fucking stupid. Ignore her unless she wants to fuck you.

17. beat her ass

18. [​IMG]