Fake ass wannabe G's

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Boosh, Jul 21, 2007.

1. i guess it depends on the town your in?......... if i was in orlando and some cat showed me his piece, id think he was going to use it,,,

but in this town, i;d call his bluff,,,, and fuck his silly ass up and his piece would be mine when it was all over,,,,

i been all around the world and have had some turks in europe... ready to kill my lilly white ass,,,, on more than one occasion,

so showing me a piece,,, would do nothing but show me this,,,,

ACT AND ACT NOW... just know this my friend that by raising your shirt to show what you got,,,, may cower some,,,,, but to others it's a invitation to a no rules brawl...................

2. Like I said, Ive used it before. If they had pulled the shit from underneath the seat I would be in jail right now, and atleast one of those fuckers would be dead.

3. i remember a few times when i'd be walking with a couple friends down a busy street, even once in a neighborhood street, an asshole would drive by and yell "faggots" etc. out their window.

i never recognized the people who did it and i knew that there was a pretty good chance that i'd never see the motherfuckers again in my life.. so i didn't pay any attention to it. we'd laugh because we all knew how stupid those people were. there are dickfucks in this world, ive come to accept that. if someone calls you and your girldfriend names then leaves you alone, why would you go up to them and ask for more bullshit?

i never understood why people get their panties in a bundle when someone they don't know starts being a little shithead. it would be different if they actually were to do something that's actually fucked up to you, like steal or damage your property. but calling you names?

4. Well, for one, its fun. Secondly, they werent driving by, they were right there. And thirdly, its about respect.

5. Only bad thing about it, is its becoming harder and harder to tell whos real and whos fake.

6. obviously some cases it is obvious but if you talking about a stranger flashing a piece or some shit its kinda hard to in a short time period u have to call a guys bluff and put one to his face or try to fight him and have him blast you personally if it comes down to it i`d rather be safe then sorry but ya like the guy said a few posts ago depending on the area im in would make a big difference to me

7. HAHA FUCKING OMG
    just laughed 5 minutes straight
    i

8. After reading this thread, this seems most appropriate:

[​IMG]

9. For sure man. I totally agree. Although I gotta say, I am guilty of having yelled at a passer-by before.

10. Christ...

There's nothing wrong with carrying a gun. Even if it's unregistered, I dont hold anything against him for carrying one. The world's a fucked up place.

That being said, carrying a gun doesnt make a man of anyone. As far as I'm concerned, if they're fighting with their fists, I'll stick to my fists. Someone pulls a gun, I'll pull mine. I dont get into a lot of fights, but you know what they say... I'd rather have a gun and not need it, than need one and not have it.

Edit: Forgot my point...
    If he was just talking shit, what was the point of hitting him? No need to ever escalate a fight, that's how shit gets out of hand... These days, you call someone an idiot and the next thing you know you've got a fucking magnum in your face. It's ridiculous. OP, you should have just ignored them, insulted them back, or done the mature thing and politely asked them what the fuck their problem was. If they had swung at you first, then...More power to ya kid, give em hell.

11. I just pissed my pants lolololololol

12. It's tough to walk away from a situation like this, but I do it all the time. Not because I'm scared to lose, because I'm scared to win, and then have to watch my back 24/7 for revenge! I've been lifting weights and practicing full contact karate(Shotokan and Tang Soo Do) for over 20 years. So to walk away is tough! And I can't tell you how many students and people in general have asked me the question..."so what good is your karate against a gun??" I can honestly say that in 20 years, I've never hit anyone outside of the dojo!

13. Not only that, do you wanna be in jail over some dumb shit?

What if they really were some fake wannabe g's, got scared from you flashin the gat, got your plate numbers and dimed you out with po po?

You would be charged over some dumb shit.

14. fuck that. shoot him in the face and drive away. scarface style. lol. naw for real out in my area people get killed on a regular basis and most of the shootings go unsolved. Just because you pull the trigger doesn't always mean you do jail time...

15. FenceWalker I got a better one!!! Maybe he ran into these dudes...
    [​IMG]

last picture got blocked...

16. those guys have more bling than this guy:
    [​IMG]

17. I smacked him cause he spit in my face.

18. i understand that people have a problem with acting their place and being honorable enough to keep up for their actions. i see that everyday it its just sad.

19. Because of people like this peace seams so far away :(

20. ^^ hopefully these fake ass g's will kill each other off eventually