Fake ass wannabe G's

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Boosh, Jul 21, 2007.

1. but can you even imagine this:

you're 18 years old, just graduated high school, ready to begin your life, ready to have fun and you get caught with a gun. you go to jail and when you get out you're 28 years old and you spent all of the time that you were supposed to have fun (age 18-28) sitting in jail. it seems like it's much worse than paying a medical bill. and even having a gun on you won't save you from getting shot.

2. love hearin these kinda stories....kids always talkin shit then the first to back down when shit gets heated..nice job handlin that

3. It really depends on where you live. If you have training and proper use of a gun, it could save your ass alot.

4. Man 10 years for a gun!!!!

WTF happened to good 'ol fasion stabbin in the stomach.

5. hahaha this reminds me of a episode of the movie ''FRIDAY'' ,,,,,,,, where his dad walked in and caught him pulling a gun out of his dresser,,,

and he said he was going to walk smokey home,,,,,,,,,,,,

and his dad explained to him that men handled thier disputes with thier fists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gotta love that movie////////////////////////:)

6. [quote name='eyec0n']Man 10 years for a gun!!!!

WTF happened to good 'ol fasion stabbin in the stomach.[/quote]

lol funniest thing said on this thread by far hahaha

7. haha that thing that the kid in the passenger seat was fiddling with wasn't a gun.. it was probably a cell phone. He probably freaked out and called either 911 or his mother.

8. personally im a blade type i guy -- i know how good thatll do against a gun tho dont get me wrong.

there is a gun in my house, .45 s&w, i know nothing about it since its my brothers who got outta the marines besides an extended clip and hollow points.

But I live in a town of white kids who dont roll like that so why should I. thats all it boils down too. Especially given most of our lines of work, and our 'hobbies', its just more incriminating.

I personally think you gun toting tokers give pot heads a real bad image but I suppose I atleast understand a tad bit about why you choose to do so, I dont wanna get flamed about this.

cats in the hood dont use razor blades anymore?? I personally "wouldnt shoot to kill", so I find a knife much more controllable when it comes the nonlethal aspect.

9. Dealing with guns in a matter like this is just dumb. What if your flashing your piece and then one of them pulls a shotgun out, and blast your girlfriend 10ft. This is just a wannabe thug thread. I could'nt live with myself dealing with killing someone. Honestly if you don't use a gun why carry one. Small words can start a big mess and next thing ur doing is 25 ta life bratha. Peace

10. I never said I didnt USE the mother fucker. Also, I would have kept it to fists if I hadnt thought they had the jump on me. I wouldnt flash a peice in a fist fight, Im no bitch.

11. careful where you pull some stuff like that homie, bodies drop on the daily where I live, they may look like some punk 16 year old, but you can get a gun for 100 bucks and they are young enough to pull without caring.

You need to get some temper control or just be happy you live in a safe place.

12. Temper Control could do me some good, admittedly. But FUCK THAT! No one is going to talk to me or any one of my loved ones like that, I dont play that bullshit.

13. Whats the point of going over to them to talk shit if you live in a place where people will kill you for it.

14. me personally being the kind of ''MAN I AM'' [ and not bustin your balls or nothing]...... but if you was at my drivers door,,, and flashed your piece to me,,,,,,i would have proably took the element of surprise,,,

and slung my door open so hard knockin you on your ass,,,,,and would have kicked you in the face and wherever my feet landed..... to where you wouldnt even have a consious thought that you even had your piece on you....

you may be man enough to show it but would you have used it??????????

im just like that,,, ive beat a many a m-fer down on simple threats..... that were just words,,,,,,, but i dont play like that,,,,, you threathen me,,, words or flashing a piece,,[ which ive never had haappen].......... its on,,,,, right then and there.... im a live wire,,, like that/////

15. Fake ass wanna-be G's are annoying, but sometimes even the 'real' wanna-be G's can be more annoying. Anyone who walks around with a piece feeling like a tough guy because of it, should get their limbs amputated and fed to the pigs.

16. haha damn, thats a funny story. im a white boy, and i think anyone who calls themselves a gangsta, black or white, aint one. i say, carry around a knife, and if u ever have to use that shit, then its time to get ur ass a gun.

17. I have a feeling all you guys raggin on this dude have either never been in a fight or are the kind of kids who get your shit jacked and just stfu and take it. In this day and age you gotta do what you gotta do. If 3 mother fuckers start talking mad shit and you can make them turn bitch, props. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH PROTECTING YOURSELF.

Spend a night in the bay area and see how far that "i'm a tough guy who uses his fists" attitude gets ya. You'll be on tv son! When? tomorrow at 10o'clock!

18. I know where your coming from boosh

You dont wanna shoot anyone but sadly sometimes you dont have a choice

In order to beat a game you have to play by its rules...

19. I've noticed that when I stopped dressing like a thug (short hair baggy clothes), the ghettos don't even look my way, cops stopped harrassing me. If you bothered by wanna-be ghettos, it's because animals recognize their own.

20. Wrong. I used to dress like that, but my girlfriend straight up stopped that shit like a year ago. I mean, now I dress mostly like a bum, its gotten alot worse. My hair is long, and my pants are still baggy, but not like "gangsta hangin off the ass shit" My shirts still run a little bit, but I dont wear the huge shirts anymore. Im just sayin, Im dont do the gangbangin shit anymore, but I have my own undisclosed reasons.