Fake 80s going around seattle

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cklbmk, Aug 20, 2009.

1. CDN 80s going around Seattle that are fake. My boy just got stuck with a lot of them.

How to tell if you're getting a fake.

The 8 in the 80 is a little bigger than normal.
    The green coating peals off in 1 piece rather easily
    Slight greenish specs in the pills(after coating removed)
    Watched someone try smoking one, he puked instantly.
    Watched someone snort one and he looked like he was going to cry for a couple hours until he stopped hurting.

Not sure what they actually are but I wouldn't buy CDNs right now if thats your thing.

2. if they're the fentanyl ones, they've been around for a long time

3. do they give a buzz?

4. First I've seen of them around here, granted I don't usually see CDNs.

5. From what I heard, no. I refused to try them myself

6. glad im outta the scene for a while.

7. That sucks. I think it's a sign that OC use has gotten out of hand when it becomes profitable to make fake prescription pills.

Did you check the DEA Microgram to see if they were on that? If not you might want to anonymously turn one into the authorities so they can do the proper testing on it and inform the public about this public health hazard.

8. Ya I checked there, it's not on there. But I'd have no idea how to turn one in lol. I agree I'd love to know whats really in them but I'm not taking a felony risk to do it.

9. You could mail one to your the local FBI or DEA field office and say that it's fake.

10. That shit sucks man! I hate being f'ed over!

11. yea, theyre going around new england too. I bought 2 OC 80s from a friend who also wasn't aware at the time. I took half of one, waited and felt nothing (40 gets me good). So then i blew the other half - felt weird, still nothing. At this point, i knew somethin was up. My friend was on the same pace as me, at 80 mg, so he took the second 80.... nothing. He felt bad and ended up givin me half the money back, but yea theyre going around. They look just like an 80 - same imprints, same color, same size - to the naked eye its an oc80

12. shit,i fucking hate fake pills,ima be back up north in a week,hope i dont come across any.

13. hit me up when your back up here haha. Ill be livin with my friends down near uri - usually have good connects for weed, coke, addies, E and shrooms... the rest i gotta hunt for, but i definitely gotta find some cid, dmt, and well-priced opiates. The opiates run around here but i can't find any good connects... im not payin $70 for an oc80. I dont wanna buy coke on campus either - i dont want 10 times cut overpriced coke

14. Fuck I thought Seattle was better that that! :(
    Come to think of it, my dealer just picked up some 80s....

15. Im in seatown, and this has not come up for me thankfully.

but god damn i would be pissed.