Faith in humanity restored

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DrewM420, Apr 14, 2013.

1. So around here the weather recently started to get BEAUTIFUL
    after a long and cold winter spent smoking inside my room, friends rooms etc.
    It was time to take that first "spring/summer toke outside"

So me and my friends when to a neighborhood across from mine where it has these woods on the backside of the hood.

So we went down there and found the PERFECT SPOT

ITs about 6 feet from the side of the road, there is a not to stee 5 or 6 feet hill which leads to huge rocks all surrounded by little streams, cricks and little waterfalls from the big rocks, its perfect, its in nature, got the sound of the water flowing and during the summer its basically complete hidden from the road when the leaves grow in and block the view.

Anyway so we were just sitting down there on a big rock next to one of the little waterfalls smoking on about a G or 1.5 of some fire i recently picked up

The occasional car and person would walk by and we would try to duck a little bit just incase

And as im ready to hit the bowl one car drives by and someone screamed out the window

"GOT THAT GOOD GANJA"
    it scared me at first as i wasnt expecting it then i had the biggest smile in my face

Because it made me realize there are still good people in this world.

Not everyone is an asshole who will call the cops on you just cause your not hurting anyone smoking in the woods..

First post, thought it was a good story im stoned :smoking: