Faith Healers

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by g0pher, Oct 24, 2007.

1. danm Scraps, man, but seeing as youre here, please please enlighten us, and in fact do the whole GC s&p community a huge favour and tell us, what is it with all this 'Lucifer - Dark Lord' stuff, are you sexually frustrated or somthing man? you can tell me bro, i promise, :D or is it you got issues with your mom? > had any ... 'relations' with her of any kind? how's she been since? lol i jus wonder what's her mental state of health right now bro, word :smoke:

lol, but if you're gonna act like a Satanist here, please enlighten us as to what its all about...

2. she's dead, so dont talk about her,

Lucifer, My lord, exists within the spiritual realm, and all evil exists withiin this realm, it is his dominion, these fucking christians think they know about him, but they all confused and deluded jus like the rest of em, He talks sweet words to me late at night when i'm meditating on his name, I am his agent- and am his servant.. he is my lord and has sent joram to me before in the past - his faithful high power and prince, who has personally spoken to me ,

Evil spirits are real, get an ouija bourd, and speak to them, or the best way to contact them is to use what nostradomas used, that seems to work much more effectively, even though i havent used it yet, or do like me, join a satanist group.. thats wehre all the spirits commmunicate openly to us...

3. There's no evidence for the support of your claims - 'evil' does not exist as an essence or entity, but we do know, that human cruelty exists, human immorality exists, human insanity and scitzophrenia exists.. this is the only 'evil' we know of in this world.

4. And am probably on the wrong kind of medication....

MelT

5. I dont even know what the fuck melt is on about
    but to gopher, The same of which are fruits of the spiritual underworld, and dark spirits, and the servants of lucifer such as myself..

YOu should see the work of our mystics and our modern 'illusionasts' who do illusions and tricks to 'entertain' the public - but you really dont know what forces are behind it all, and you never will because you're too obsessed about looking for scientific evidence, and you blatantly ignore the spiritual jus like every other aithiest in this forum..

you all think you know so much, but until scientists get the balls to seek us, and to seek and find laws for the spirit realm, they will allways be skeptical which is their undoing in the end because you will join the same entities you claim dont exist.

6. I'll +rep you jus for showing yourself to be a complete delusional idiot, and for also explaining your religious 'convictions'...

But please man, do me a personal fuckin favour - and get a god danm shrink for lords sake, lol!

DR Phil, an exorcist, anybody!! please!!!

Coz I just wonder who you're tryina fool man.. your god exists only inside your mind my brother.. and absolutely nowhere else, word ;)

7. You have no fucking idea - the greatest forces of evil are currently at work right now today,and youre all in complete denial of it

Of a truth, "The greatest trick he's ever played, was to convince the world that he doe'snt exist"

8. :) MelT is saying that you have to get a grip. Believe in satanism by all means, but don't expect us to buy the idea that Lucifer speaks to you any more than we believe anyone here is spoken to by god (don't start guys, you know what I mean...LOL!)

And here we go again, 'You don't believe me, because you are closed minded and only believe in the evils of science'. It's not an argument. It's not destined to make anyone, least of all science, care whether you're right or not.

You've got no idea what I or anyone else believes here - my beliefs are as nutty as the next guys. But if you're going to come on a public website and claim to have satan speak to you then you're going to have to back that up with more than a 'you don't understand'. Believe in satan all you want, I applaud it, but don't overplay your dark character dude, it's make-believe.

Do you have anyone in mind when saying that modern illusionists are performing black magic rather than illusions?

MelT

9. ^Let him have his convictions. There just as real as your reality. He brings it into reality with his mind, whos to say it more unreal!? For real...is not everything at a certain point, faith in the beliefs you have. Science is a progresional logical process. Start with 'confirmed' facts and a certain point and builds upon past facts. So what was once considered to be hardend complete fact and REALITY is now known to not be reality (world flat, etc). I would almost argue that because he brings these things into his reality they are a living breathing reality at some quantum level, call me a crazy theorist if you want ;). So who do we get to point the finger of delusionality at now.....whos next?

Love-

10. Not what I said, see above: 'Believe in satan all you want, I applaud it...'

He is perfectly at liberty to have his own beliefs and also talk about them here all day if he so wishes, why not, I'm sure there are other 'lucifarians' here and they can get together and talk about the quality of studs on belt-buckles. But if he claims that the devil talks to him then I suggest that he's either mentally unstable, on the wrong medication, or just 'at it' as we say here. As with all other members, I reserve the right not to believe him and question his facts. I see the devil as just as laughable as god, and it's my perogative to think that way.

Scraps: Who are the illusionists you mention?

MelT

11. the illusionist i'm talking about is David Blaine as well as Chris Angel, but about Blaine -he's well known within the circle, and has been a member for years..

but glad to see you're interested Melt, you're naturally curios, but as for me, i'm not delusional , neither am I sick or unstable.. I know what i know - see many people stop at the point of searching for turth at the personal god level - which dissaponits them - these same people turn cold and agnostic or athiest and jus plain bitter, but their fault is, they are unfair, and conclude that the one makes not sense, so the other doe'snt exist, they dont search for the entity of spirit (or 'evil' as you might say) , of which if you delve deep enough - you be truly amazed, and a truly scary thing what you find..

Dont stop your search at just seeking god, thats not all there is to finding something deeper in the world , you'll only fall short sighted and fail, its too slow - seek 'spirit' and submit to it as a teacher, dont be scared, after a while they might scare you, but dont let it get to your head, (i'm talking about when you start to practice, just be intellectually curious, if its all fake as you think and all in the mind -then what you see is what you'll get,

I'm telling you - dont be in denial of these truths, please, dont close your'selves in a ignorant box , at least explore it

PS and for the record - i never said i spoke to satan - i'm no whwere near there, not right now at least, not for many years, i've spoken to a spirit sent to me, if you want details of that i will explain

all i'm saying is -explore - while keeping your wisdom, its your choice

12. digit finally chimes in after only having skim read parts of the thread:

healing.

yes.

faith...

:confused:

13. Digit, Are you talking about Medicinal Healing or through a human agent ?

14. Pretty sure he is talking about medicinal healing.. because if he thinks it's from supernatural powers he would most likely believe in faith (or manifestation).
    But that's just my accusations.

15. I answered you question, what's your respnse?

16. faith healing - i didnt watch the movie but yes i think its real, real like a placebo but real.
    scraps - this joram spirit, what did he say, did you see it? do you take drugs whether they be illegal or legal? and did you talk to this spirit when you were on drugs?

a member of what exactly? im assuming you are a member of this same group, let me guess the republican party :p

so you are saying that spirit people are around you trying to teach you things?

what made you get into this whole satanist thing? a drug experience or ...what??? how long have you been into this and what is you motivation now and for the future of being involved in this group?

17. OoooooOOoooh Dude, bad choice:) These are those in the know? People wielding 'powers'? I don't think so - in fact I know so. I write books on the use of suggestion and hypnosis for performers, and the actual effects (tricks) that people like Blaine and Angel use on stage. I was a performer myself for a while. There is NOTHING that they do which can't be done with ordinary, mundane means, no belief in Satan required, seriously. If this is one of your proofs of the darklord then I'm afraid it's not a good one. I know that it's easy to think that what they're doing is real, but seriously...

Don't take my word for it though. Go to www.themagiccafe.com, a section called 'Penny for your thoughts'.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?forum=15&168482

This is currently one of the main forums for amateur and professional performers of these tricks throughout the world. Read the opinions there - join even and ask questions, they're all open to discussion. You'll see many, many threads about Angel and Blaine, 99% saying how crap they are. Angel has one of the worst reputations in mentalism (the kind of magic that he does) of just about any other performer, especially the show Phenomenon he appears on. Nothing against you in the above, it is I suppose a pat onthe back to these people that some do think that they're the real thing. I like Blaine, especially his early work, but now he's a laughing stock, especially in the UK, since his 'box over the river' stunt.

Edit:If anyone is interested in learning this kind of thing and seeing how its done, by GOOD performers, there are tens of mentalist books and DVD's around at present, though you wont see many in regular book stores. Most of the top mentalists rarely appear on TV. Go online and look for anything by Derren Brown, Banachek, Osterlind, Nyrup, Kreskin, Jermay, or Spelman. ALL of them use tricks, not powers.

Amongst the best beginner's books, the bible to some, is Corinda's '13 Steps to Mentalism'. It's about 50 years old now, but contains all the basics. For stage hypnosis, Ormond McGill's 'Encyclopedia of Stage Hypnosis' is a good one. Osterlind has two sets of DVD's that are easy and accessible, a perfect place to start. If anyone wants more info, let me know.

If you have the nuts to perform, especially street work, it's a good source of earning. You can do a decent table-hopping street perfomance with just a handful of tricks, though obviously you can't just buy a bunch of effects, throw them together and hope it will work, there's a lot of psychology to learn too.

SCraps, learning mentalism could be a good option for you. Interested? I'm happy to help.

MelT

PS Blaine is actually Jewish, and proud of it.

18. Haha ey MelT you are the Fucking Man!
    :smoke::metal::yay::gc_rocks::bongin::confused_2::smoke:

Put him hear son-! well done! :hello::wave:!

:wave::wave:!

19. That is really interesting about the faith healers. I never believed it myself, some people just doubt how powerful placebo can be when the ill person will accept anything.

20. A couple of studies have put the placebo effect at about 23% relief from some symptoms. Some people get it from just going to a doctors, or believing that waggling a stick over the afflicted part will help. Belief is powerful stuff.

MelT