Fairly small "closet" design (8ft ceiling)

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by DankNugz420, Sep 14, 2009.

1. it is way to hot in there. how are the fans set up? do you have an intake(ground level) and an outtake(top of room)? other than the heat, everything else looks good....

2. try putting a small fan directly pointed at the light, that might help a lot.......

3. ^^ agreed(or even just a small oscillating fan) another possible way to help would be a fan at the bottom blowing fresh air in, nothing with an amazing cfm, just enough to get some air moving through the room(ex.computer fans)

As for the smell really all i can think of is just go over everything 50 times if it looks like it might leak, plug it.
    oooo you could even be leaking from around the door maybe, u can get some cm wide weather stripping to go around the door(local hardware store, comes in rools of 20ft i think)

I really like how you set up everything in that corner, especially with the door and shelf to keep everything separate.

GL with your grow!

4. ok so.... heres whats happened..

the 400HPS is now at a buddies place b/c temps were just getting outta control in my closet :(

BUT i just got a 100W (both spectrum's) 4 tube 2 foot T5 sunwave light
    also bought a mini ebb-and-flow that fits in perfectly
    a new CAN-1800 with 4 inch axial fan
    an O-Zone generator for smell (b/c it was an issue before hand)

and a few other misc little things, ill post up pics here in a bit once everything is installed!

I cant wait to fire this baby up, again LOL Ive got some seeds that came out of some amazing dank that are germinating now... wish me luck!