Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fairly new,

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lizziepuffs88, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Hey everyone! This is my first grasscity post.

My name's Liz. I'm 22 and I'm taking a year off before I go to grad school. I used to smoke here and there, but I've been smoking daily for the past month or so. The first time I smoked was overseas - I was working at a summer camp with an English stoner girl. After I got home, I had no connections.. I had no idea who to buy from. Now I know a few, but I don't really know anyone to just smoke with. Since I'm still new to it, I just want to tell the whole world about every trip but that's obviously a bad idea. Even though I've always been a really chill, free-spirited, happy girl, most of my friends are very straight laced, conservative people. Nobody would EVER guess that I'd be a toker! So, I usually smoke alone... sometimes with my boyfriend. :p

So, I guess my question is... How do you meet other tokers? I'm too afraid to drop hints to people. I'll have to go through the process again next year when I go to grad school in NYC.

And another question - besides the standard play video games/listen to music/eat (which I'm trying to avoid already lol)/etc stuff, what are the best things to do when you're high? I used to go on youtube and type in "videos to watch when high" and I'd watch all the those videos totally fascinated... But now I wanna try other things. Thoughts?

2. What to do when your high is entirely up to you, what could boring for one can be amazing for another.

3. Ride a bike. Twill be an epic journey.

4. Meeting other stoners isn't a particularly hard thing to do, just go ahead and ask the person if they toke, chances are they do.

One time me and some friends went to get some food at McDick's and the guy at the drive thru looked like a stoner, so we asked him if he wanted to get high. He did, so we parked, he came out and we smoked and chatted a bit. Got a bunch of free apple pies too. It's always fun meeting new stoners!:D

And for fun things to do stoned... Well I'm a guitarist so generally I will just play guitar and be happy with that, but some other fun things to do would be urban exploration, which is just going to some abandoned building and checking it out; drawing or making frame-by-frame comics with a friend or two, watch Heroes, go hiking, fishing, or just enjoy the company of friends and chat about random things.:D