fairly new to vape, what to buy?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by lightworker30, May 11, 2015.

1. Hi i want to buy a good stationary led.
    I tried a plenty vape by the same company as volcano and its ok in my opinion but for the same price i can get an arizer xtreme q with lifetime warranty on heat element and digital display with remote and such.
    I also like the ability to change from whip to balloon and so on.
    Any other advices on brands that aint the most expensive.??
    Im also considering a portable but not those crappy pens, they combust not vaporize and have to little power. So i consider the da vinchy ascent as one of the best portable but im new and need others opinions and tips.
    I want it to be able to vape both dry moist herbs and wax/hash, peace to ya all

2. For a bag/whip combo vape, check out the HerbalAire and if you can afford it, the Herbalizer.

3. Check the hammer pro out, a portable butane powered vape that can do flower and dabs simultaneously

4. For a first vape the EQ is not bad given your wants. However going in you need to realize its a jack of all trades vape and not a master of any of its abilities, of course this is just my opinion. Good Luck

5. Thanx everyne.
    What about crafty anyone tried it?

6. I have a Crafty but have recently gone off it due to overheating, half the vape cloud and pulls disappearing plus the awful battery life. Basically get 2 and a half sessions. Half sessions are infuriating. And it takes ages to heat, and cleaning the tank is a fucking nightmare.

I'm looking into the Grasshopper. For cost and what it does it seems like a really handy piece of kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    FYI, I don't work for Grasshopper and am open to all other suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. for a portable if reccomend looking into the grasshopper, and I agree that the extreme q is a great starter unit, and for seasoned tokers. Personally I never had great vapor with the bags, but the whip works great. If your more interested in bags I would check into other Vapes which I'm honestly not so experienced with other than the volcano which works phenomenally. Just let me know if you have any questions Id be happy to help you out with your purchase! Also other good portables include the air by arizer and the pax.

Sent from my iPhone usi