Fairly certain i've destroyed my bloom crop, opinions needed asap

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Weedpipe, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Were the lights on when you sprayed or off? To much neem (or any foliar feed) will clog up the stomata, i usually alternate with a heavy spray of plain water, mimic the rain outaide washing the leaves off.

2. I would assume it was the neem. Diatinatous(sp) earth just sucks moisture away from bugs to kill them but if you spray it on it allready has been filled with water (so it won't help kill bugs).

3. looks like a few will still give up some bud.
    in bloom -1 plant destroyed, 1 other lost half its branches
    in veg - 1 BBxLSD plant destroyed, and MK mother looks like shit

006.jpg

4. Yup. why did you decide to use dawn? I havent seen any pro gardeners around here recommending soap for plants, let alone dish soap- castille soap is the closest purity you'll get for botanical applications...

For plant stunting and a range of other ailments one of the best things you can do are BiM's. EM-1 is easy to concoct yourself but it's in a bottle on the shelf at your hydro store- known as bio-ag (or something), EM-1 on ebay- this breaks down organic matter faster so you can make a healing serum within 3-5 days by adding a cup of EM1 to 20 parts water, a cup of organic sugar, and your medicinal plant matter - ie chamomile, yarrow, comfrey, nettle, papaya, kiwi, or what not- The remainder that isn't foliar sprayed can be soil drenched...

Otherwise a well done ACt like Keepitsimple will get the job done. good luck dude

5. #25 Weedpipe, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
    all is well ... recovery complete

004.jpg

dawn was all i had, and ive used this mix several times before with no issues.
    just over did it this time.

Attached Files:

• 010.jpg
      010.jpg
      File size:
      344 KB
      Views:
    • 013.jpg
      013.jpg
      File size:
      392 KB
      Views:
  6. oh, an lavendar, it's another great ingredient for the BIM. A top dressing of EWC never hurts either.\

ice irrigation system. very nice. If you're using the EM-1 blend strain it first.

7. heres the plants you guys saved, thought you might like to see em

015.jpg

Attached Files:

• 012.jpg
      012.jpg
      File size:
      770.4 KB
      Views:
  8. Smoking good wp....Won't be long now.:smoke: